POWR Social Media Icons

POWR Social Media Icons

by POWR.io

Instagram & social icons. Any social media icons for your site

More Than Ordinary .Shop

Easy to set up and layout social media buttons. The application can be edited easily as well. Copy and paste the link to your social sites and your ready to go.

Real Klassy Products 2020-2021

This is a very nice and visible app. I like that it is very easy to install and adjust the colors to anyones preference.

June 21, 2021

Hi there,
Thank you for letting us and the community know about your experience with us! Should you need any assistance, please feel free to reach out!

Laboutiqar

Great one, highly recommend it's use, it has a free plan which is amazing since most of the apps for social media Icons are with 7 or 14 days trial.

Hickory and Elm

I used this to add social media links to my shop's homepage. It was very quick and easy to use! My only complaint is that the links are not centered on the page with the rest of my content, and I am unable to find where/how to make it more centered.
Overall, thanks for a great and easy app!

Cook2Night

Super Easy!!! Took me 2 minutes to get everything done. I would highly suggest this to everyone looking for Social Media icons

FierceByNesh

I love this app! I love this app! I love this app! I love this app! I love this app! I love this app!

Unique Designs Online

kmlknghbjnj.nm,.,.,lm ;knkmnkmklmnklnjnknjmkmjkml,lklmjklnljknjlnlkmklmkmlkmkjlkjiknjlkjmlkjmlkmjklnkmklmm

Xicota Shop

Aplicacion buena y muy sencilla de instalar y usar.
Me alegra mucho poder disponer de app gratuitas asi de buenas para los bolsillos ajustados

Outdoor Toy Store

GODOFDSAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFDSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

onavistore

use esta aplicacion para compartir mi tienda en las redes sociales essuper facil para utilizar yo lo

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12