Social Media Icons & Links

Instagram & social icons. Any social media icons for your site

Free plan available

Sportcase

Très simple d'installation et un look sobre et passe partout, je recommande pour ceux qui veulent une barre simple et efficace

October 22, 2021

Thanks so much for the great review!

Hook's Rubs & Spices

So far it's good. Noticed on another shop site and wanted to add it to my own. Looking forward to more social media engagement from store visitors.

October 10, 2021

Hi! Thanks for leaving us a 5 star review! Should you need any help, please feel free to contact us! We'd be happy to help!

More Than Ordinary .Shop

Easy to set up and layout social media buttons. The application can be edited easily as well. Copy and paste the link to your social sites and your ready to go.

Real Klassy Products 2020-2021

This is a very nice and visible app. I like that it is very easy to install and adjust the colors to anyones preference.

June 21, 2021

Hi there,
Thank you for letting us and the community know about your experience with us! Should you need any assistance, please feel free to reach out!

Laboutiqar

Great one, highly recommend it's use, it has a free plan which is amazing since most of the apps for social media Icons are with 7 or 14 days trial.

Hickory and Elm

I used this to add social media links to my shop's homepage. It was very quick and easy to use! My only complaint is that the links are not centered on the page with the rest of my content, and I am unable to find where/how to make it more centered.
Overall, thanks for a great and easy app!

Cook2Night

Super Easy!!! Took me 2 minutes to get everything done. I would highly suggest this to everyone looking for Social Media icons

FierceByNesh

I love this app! I love this app! I love this app! I love this app! I love this app! I love this app!

Unique Designs Online

kmlknghbjnj.nm,.,.,lm ;knkmnkmklmnklnjnknjmkmjkml,lklmjklnljknjlnlkmklmkmlkmkjlkjiknjlkjmlkjmlkmjklnkmklmm

Xicota Shop

Aplicacion buena y muy sencilla de instalar y usar.
Me alegra mucho poder disponer de app gratuitas asi de buenas para los bolsillos ajustados

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12