POWR Social Media Icons

POWR Social Media Icons

by POWR.io

Instagram & social icons. Any social media icons for your site

Laboutiqar

Great one, highly recommend it's use, it has a free plan which is amazing since most of the apps for social media Icons are with 7 or 14 days trial.

Hickory and Elm

I used this to add social media links to my shop's homepage. It was very quick and easy to use! My only complaint is that the links are not centered on the page with the rest of my content, and I am unable to find where/how to make it more centered.
Overall, thanks for a great and easy app!

Cook2Night

Super Easy!!! Took me 2 minutes to get everything done. I would highly suggest this to everyone looking for Social Media icons

FierceByNesh

I love this app! I love this app! I love this app! I love this app! I love this app! I love this app!

Unique Designs Online

kmlknghbjnj.nm,.,.,lm ;knkmnkmklmnklnjnknjmkmjkml,lklmjklnljknjlnlkmklmkmlkmkjlkjiknjlkjmlkjmlkmjklnkmklmm

Xicota Shop

Aplicacion buena y muy sencilla de instalar y usar.
Me alegra mucho poder disponer de app gratuitas asi de buenas para los bolsillos ajustados

Outdoor Toy Store

GODOFDSAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFDSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

onavistore

use esta aplicacion para compartir mi tienda en las redes sociales essuper facil para utilizar yo lo

VELVET SPIRAL TREE

This app was great in allowing me to present my social media icons, where I needed to on the bottom of my site page - in the footer, with great flexibility. I have since upgraded my theme to one that includes social icons, and so will no longer be needing it. The team were always more than happy to help, and fast to respond. Very much appreciated by me.

Vinyl Touch

i loved how easy the app was to use and navigate and set to my desired style and colors. I will surely recommend to everyone

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11