Social Media Icons

Social Media Icons

by POWr.io

FREE social icons. Display social media buttons on your site!

GreenBeez

was very simple, great support from Shopify and the team. Extremely helpful.
Took less than 15 min to install this.

Jamaican Paradise Boutique

Very useful app and definitely has a lot of customization for your needs. Give it a try and you won't be disappointed. Will be upgrading in the future :)

Sportzzheads

Great app. If you pay for premium you're set. Just put your links and voila plenty of social recognition. I use lots of powr.io plugins very helpful.

One Proud Veteran

Nice App. Helped me add Social Media icons. Good lord, this is like writing a freaking essay. I'm about to change my rating because of the requirements of this review.

Stay-Fit-Lives

I used the app to gain more followers and share products It's been vert easy to use and a lot of fun

POSH88 Boutique

like the app.

NAJTstore

i love the app easy to use and install, you can add 3 icons for free plan which is enough i think so give it 5 start

Homebistro

I didn't know there was apps that could perform this feature. Found this app and it was extremely easy. Got the code, placed it and it just works. Simple, just the way things should be.

Tech shop 3D

I is very simple to set up, it's a pity that you can add only 3 social icons for the free version, but since I have only 3.
Thank you very much having made this app so intuitive for rookie users like me.

TheT-ShirtCompany

VERY SIMPLE AND EASY TO DO! LOOKING FORWARD TO USING THIS APP AGAIN IN THE NEAR FUTURE. THANK YOU!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7