Survey & Poll | Feedback Forms

Survey & Poll | Feedback Forms

by POWR.io

Survey forms & polls to collect votes & customer feedback.

Kick Ass Workouts™

Hi POWr,

I would prefer to give no stars if possible. We started using the survey to take 1 survey from our customers. We used the trial and 1 month of the app to conduct our survey then requested that the subscription be canceled.

After about 4 months we realized the full price was still being hidden in our Shopify bill. Not being billed separately, so there was no line item for the monthly charge. They made an extra 6 monthly charges.

We very reasonably requested that these charges be refunded and gave adequate proof that we did not use the app from a certain time forward.

Unfortunately, POWr refused the refund and instead tried selling us on a business upgrade.

Again would give zero stars if I could. They are not very easy to work with and are more than happy to take your money without giving you service.

Best to all out there I recommend finding a different app.

August 17, 2020

Hi there,
Thanks for your feedback and apologize for the issue.
Please send us a screenshot from the thread, or ticket number where you asked about the cancellation and will be happy to assist you with a refund.
Please also be noted that if you have purchased through the 'Shopify' app store, it will be charged through your Shopify account.

Favie

Great app! I am using two different surveys. They are super easy to set up and connect to my store. Great to engage more with customers.

Boutiquemtb

Great app with enough FREE feature to remain usable without having to take on a pay plan straight away which is very helpfull when you are just starting up

Wayneo's Roof Painting

This app is cool, ive used it on two websites now, never lets me down and great way to generate leads. I say its a survey to recieve a discount which is true and i get info for a call back. which allows for easier sales

Mercato Easy

It helped a lot. Really usefull in the free plan too.
Easy and simple to install it and to set up. Thx a lot!

Unimaginary Store

Very helpful and easy to understand, it walked me thru the process in a matter of only a few minutes

Copacetic Cosmetics

Really not impressed with the free version so there isn't a chance that I would pay of the app. Plus, $15 a month just to limit the number of entries? Not going to happen, uninstalled.

October 20, 2019

Hello, I'm really sorry to hear that you weren't impressed with the Survey + Poll app. Would you mind telling us what you think the app is lacking? That would really help in making it better for users like you! Additionally, the upgrades not only provide additional elements or entries but they also give access to other awesome features that the app has. Please reach out to us and let us know how we can make the Survey + Poll app better for you.

Jomingo

its not enough questions for a survey ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

August 29, 2019

Hi there,

Thank you very much for your message!

Our survey plugin allows you to have up to 6 elements on both free and premium plans. If you need more elements please consider upgrading your account to our pro or business subscriptions.

We are happy to offer you a free 30-day trial of our pro subscription which is already activated to your account. With it, you can enjoy up to 20 elements to be included in your survey.

I hope this helps. Please let me know if there's anything else we can help you with and we'd happy to assist.

Amanda Ramsay

It was fairly easy and the options were great. A little pop-up legend before going through the form builder (Survey + Poll builder) would have been helpful.

Kairn

It's been really easy to use and integrate into the site. You can do polls, multiple choice answers and free text fields. So far so good!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8