Survey & Poll | Feedback Forms

Survey & Poll | Feedback Forms

by POWr.io

Survey forms & polls to collect votes & customer feedback.

Glamo Rose

Great platform. Really easy to use - worth it your money. I would highly recommend if you need to embed a survey into your website,

KATZEENA

Best Survey app. There are a lot of integrations and it's userfriendly. We like it very much. It helps to automize the work

Dragonheart Designs

This app is easy to use! If you don't want to clutter up your site, it gives you a link to share that takes the user directly to a Survey page or lets you connect to Mailchimp to send it via email.

Dynght

Awesome Plugin, easy to use! Such great work, would be awesome if you had a plugin, to design the sites easier, for example about us etc.

Helessence

Very nice customization options and integration. A little complicated at first but once you get the basics, you'll create surveys in a snap

urgyvision

I used this app to help me get feedbacks from my clients, and make my store and services better for them.

Classic

more themes.........................................................................................

doser.co.uk

I used this app to help me understand how users felt about the site, in ways I couldn't understand from watching clicks. It was super - easy to set up and use. I didn't need email addresses, so found it annoying that email is a mandatory field, also, I would love it if there was an option to make the survey come up when the user showed exit intent. But I'm being unfair. This is a great tool.

Sassy T-Shirts

I am using this app to get opinion from site visitors. Excellent way to know your customers that can help you grow business. Easy to use

Broadwood Mercantile

I like the app except the popup keeps popping up up after the form is filled out and takes over the whole page. Also it can not be set for exit intent only.
A little more work and I might pay for it.