Survey & Poll | Feedback Forms

Survey & Poll | Feedback Forms

by POWr.io

Survey forms & polls to collect votes & customer feedback.

Vijay & Sons

very good app, but it is litle slowing my web page, other hand its very important app to take feedback of client, everything is customize able

Abella Eyewear

Contacted support about a bug June 21 and it's now June 24 and no word back. Not sure if support still exists for this.

June 24, 2019

Thanks so much for sharing your candid feedback! We're sorry to hear about your recent experience. Our team has responded to your email, and look forward to resolving your issue soon. Thanks for your patience!

thegsnd

This APP is very helpful for getting the customer feedback and accordingly its easy for us to manage. Thanks You For your support!!

FOREX COLLEGE

L,L,,LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Books From Sharon

Quite easy to set up and install.

Eileen’s Love

Easy to use, so easy to set up and customise! Could add directly to the page automatically with no coding! Couldn't be happier!!

iWant Accessories

This app is helping me collect information from the people who view my website. I can gain valuable feedback from them.

Real Coffee Lover

Thank you!!! Very nice everything it was very helpful
I am new to all of this and getting to know good apps has help me go forward!

Mavericks

Survey was very simple and flexible to use. I was able to customise the questions and fields exactly how I wanted.

HeadsUp Sprinkler Trimmer

Helped me to build a feedback survey for my customers for after they purchase. Thanks for building a great plugin!