Survey & Poll | Feedback Forms

Survey & Poll | Feedback Forms

by POWr.io

Survey forms & polls to collect votes & customer feedback.

Planner boutique

I just installed a free version of this app and so far creating the survey was super easy. Can't figure out where and how to publish it on my store yet but will update I soon as I get that and see the reactions of my customers. So far so good :)

HoneyGang

Super easy to use. Can't wait to see what my results are going to be! I really liked the options that were given.

Stahl Firepit Australia

Very easy to use and the options to create your own style of survey are great.
Easy to install on my Shopify store. Would totally use it again.

The Handlers Basketball

This app is awesome!!! I would recommend it to anyone that is looking to integrate a poll into their website

novusiter

Didnt see in action yet. Will know more when the actual customers start using this. Seems legit so far though.

Mygadgetech

On the free plan seems to be ok,id like to see a pop up review upon exit to help improve new stores.

Fittupper

Very easy to use!! For the moment I'm really enjoying it. I recommend it completely. I'll give them 5 stars.

Nature Wear Shop

Very Complete and easy to use!, thank you for this great app. I'll see how it goes and I'll might get the upgrade!

The Really Useful Poster Company

Nice and easy to use, though I wanted an exit survey that automatically pops up before a customer leaves my site. Would be great to add this feature.

Glamo Rose

Great platform. Really easy to use - worth it your money. I would highly recommend if you need to embed a survey into your website,