Survey & Poll | Feedback Forms

Survey & Poll | Feedback Forms

by POWr.io

Survey forms & polls to collect votes & customer feedback.

Fidogear

We are using this app to help us better serve our customers. It is easy to follow, easy to install and easy to use. We just installed it so we will see how it does.

Foodgii

Very easy to use and customizable. Giving 4-stars only because I couldn't find an option to launch the survey as a modal form.

ICI

Simple, effective, exactly what I was looking for. Beyond that, this program gave me tools I needed which I didn't even know I wanted.

Convie

Easy and very useful. It took me only 3 minutes to do what i needed and install it on the website. thanks a lot!

WininShop

Very handy , easy and user friendly app that allows you to customize surveys and check what your customers think about experience with your store.

Quick N Yummy

I use the App to create a feedback survey and it was very easy to use and helped me to put a nice order together.

Andrologi ID

Great and FREE. This Plugin is easy to use..after submission, we can redirect to visitors to a certain page....that is usefull.
Thank You for this great plugin.

Entice One

Nice app. Will use and refer to a friend to use. Thank you for making such a user friendly app Great

wehove

best aaap

passionunleash

good app. can ask many question with this app and create a lot of diiffeernt tinghs. i do like it mucsh