Survey & Poll | Feedback Forms

Survey & Poll | Feedback Forms

by POWR.io

Survey forms & polls to collect votes & customer feedback.

Fittupper

Very easy to use!! For the moment I'm really enjoying it. I recommend it completely. I'll give them 5 stars.

Nature Wear Shop

Very Complete and easy to use!, thank you for this great app. I'll see how it goes and I'll might get the upgrade!

The Really Useful Poster Company

Nice and easy to use, though I wanted an exit survey that automatically pops up before a customer leaves my site. Would be great to add this feature.

Glamo Rose

Great platform. Really easy to use - worth it your money. I would highly recommend if you need to embed a survey into your website,

KATZEENA

Best Survey app. There are a lot of integrations and it's userfriendly. We like it very much. It helps to automize the work

Dragonheart Designs

This app is easy to use! If you don't want to clutter up your site, it gives you a link to share that takes the user directly to a Survey page or lets you connect to Mailchimp to send it via email.

Dynght

Awesome Plugin, easy to use! Such great work, would be awesome if you had a plugin, to design the sites easier, for example about us etc.

Helessence

Very nice customization options and integration. A little complicated at first but once you get the basics, you'll create surveys in a snap

urgyvision

I used this app to help me get feedbacks from my clients, and make my store and services better for them.

Sassy T-Shirts

I am using this app to get opinion from site visitors. Excellent way to know your customers that can help you grow business. Easy to use