POWR Customer Survey | Poll

Rating (4)
Developer
POWR.io
December 2, 2022

very good app i think the app can pass to customers the best massage that they need and for us back

all the new stuff you need
Israel
Time spent using app: 7 days
March 19, 2021

This app is really useful. Able to collect customer's data and help a lot on the future plan. Recommended!

Saketora|Japanese Sake online store
Japan
Time spent using app: About 1 month
January 12, 2021

This app is really great! The functionalities cover every requirement. In addition, the app is super easy to install. If you have a question or concern, the support is very friendly and helpful!

Mentor 24 GbR
Germany
Time spent using app: About 9 hours
POWR.io replied January 12, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback. We are so delighted that you rate our Survey & Poll app as 5 stars. Thanks for sharing. 😍

December 30, 2020

Great app! I used it for a pre-launch survey on my password page and was able to integrate an email to all participants with a coupon code. Everything I needed was included in the free version, which was really nice. I had one small issue and customer service responded within the hour and my mistake was sorted. Thanks everyone for a great job!

LateBloomPlants
Time spent using app: About 22 hours
July 27, 2020

Great app! I am using two different surveys. They are super easy to set up and connect to my store. Great to engage more with customers.

Favie