Survey + Poll

Survey + Poll

by POWr.io

Build free surveys and polls to get reviews and feedback.

Amanda Ramsay

It was fairly easy and the options were great. A little pop-up legend before going through the form builder (Survey + Poll builder) would have been helpful.

Kairn

It's been really easy to use and integrate into the site. You can do polls, multiple choice answers and free text fields. So far so good!

360 Cookware

Very easy to use and worked great for our product survey. highly recommend this app.Will be using it more on our website.

GetFit 24, LLC

This app was extremely easy to use. I enjoyed it a lot and will plan on using it for my website for a long time.

thegsnd

This APP is very helpful for getting the customer feedback and accordingly its easy for us to manage. Thanks You For your support!!

FOREX COLLEGE

L,L,,LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Books From Sharon

Quite easy to set up and install.

Eileen’s Love

Easy to use, so easy to set up and customise! Could add directly to the page automatically with no coding! Couldn't be happier!!

iWant Accessories

This app is helping me collect information from the people who view my website. I can gain valuable feedback from them.

Real Coffee Lover

Thank you!!! Very nice everything it was very helpful
I am new to all of this and getting to know good apps has help me go forward!

Previous 1 3 4 5