POWR Survey & Feedback Forms

POWR Survey & Feedback Forms

by POWR.io

Survey forms + poll form to collect votes + customer feedback

Saketora|Japanese Sake online store

This app is really useful. Able to collect customer's data and help a lot on the future plan. Recommended!

Mentor 24 GbR

This app is really great! The functionalities cover every requirement. In addition, the app is super easy to install. If you have a question or concern, the support is very friendly and helpful!

January 12, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback. We are so delighted that you rate our Survey & Poll app as 5 stars. Thanks for sharing. 😍

LateBloomPlants

Great app! I used it for a pre-launch survey on my password page and was able to integrate an email to all participants with a coupon code. Everything I needed was included in the free version, which was really nice. I had one small issue and customer service responded within the hour and my mistake was sorted. Thanks everyone for a great job!

Favie

Great app! I am using two different surveys. They are super easy to set up and connect to my store. Great to engage more with customers.

Boutiquemtb

Great app with enough FREE feature to remain usable without having to take on a pay plan straight away which is very helpfull when you are just starting up

Wayneo's Roof Painting

This app is cool, ive used it on two websites now, never lets me down and great way to generate leads. I say its a survey to recieve a discount which is true and i get info for a call back. which allows for easier sales

Mercato Easy

It helped a lot. Really usefull in the free plan too.
Easy and simple to install it and to set up. Thx a lot!

Amanda Ramsay

It was fairly easy and the options were great. A little pop-up legend before going through the form builder (Survey + Poll builder) would have been helpful.

Kairn

It's been really easy to use and integrate into the site. You can do polls, multiple choice answers and free text fields. So far so good!

360 Cookware

Very easy to use and worked great for our product survey. highly recommend this app.Will be using it more on our website.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6