POWR Customer Survey | Poll

Gather customer feedback & opinions after-purchase with a poll

Free plan available
Create multiple surveys and polls for all your business needs.

Saketora|Japanese Sake online store

Location Japan
Time spent using app About 1 month

This app is really useful. Able to collect customer's data and help a lot on the future plan. Recommended!

Mentor 24 GbR

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 9 hours

This app is really great! The functionalities cover every requirement. In addition, the app is super easy to install. If you have a question or concern, the support is very friendly and helpful!

January 12, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback. We are so delighted that you rate our Survey & Poll app as 5 stars. Thanks for sharing. 😍

LateBloomPlants

Time spent using app About 22 hours

Great app! I used it for a pre-launch survey on my password page and was able to integrate an email to all participants with a coupon code. Everything I needed was included in the free version, which was really nice. I had one small issue and customer service responded within the hour and my mistake was sorted. Thanks everyone for a great job!

Favie

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 2 years

Great app! I am using two different surveys. They are super easy to set up and connect to my store. Great to engage more with customers.

Boutiquemtb

Location Sweden

Great app with enough FREE feature to remain usable without having to take on a pay plan straight away which is very helpfull when you are just starting up

Wayneo's Roof Painting

Location Australia

This app is cool, ive used it on two websites now, never lets me down and great way to generate leads. I say its a survey to recieve a discount which is true and i get info for a call back. which allows for easier sales

Mercato Easy

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 1 year

It helped a lot. Really usefull in the free plan too.
Easy and simple to install it and to set up. Thx a lot!

Amanda Ramsay

Time spent using app About 2 months

It was fairly easy and the options were great. A little pop-up legend before going through the form builder (Survey + Poll builder) would have been helpful.

Kairn

It's been really easy to use and integrate into the site. You can do polls, multiple choice answers and free text fields. So far so good!

360 Cookware

Very easy to use and worked great for our product survey. highly recommend this app.Will be using it more on our website.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6