Product Tabs | Size Chart

Product Tabs | Size Chart

by POWr.io

Product Tabs, Size chart, Product Page Tabs. Free & Easy Tabs!

Nesari

Great app. Free. and alot of customisation. No code required. Legit really friken good. For tabs this is great

TIENDA MICROSIDE

The app its very usefull , very easy to config, we love it . We recomended a lot .

Akoustix

A really easy-to-use application. The tabs look great straight out of the box (matches my minimal theme), but there's plenty of scope for adapting them to your own theme. Plus, it's free. What's not to like.

Leong Guan Food Manufacturer Pte Ltd

I used this app to help me do my store addresses tabs based on location. It's really helpful for me. Thank you.

The Cat's Meow Superstore the One Stop Online Cat & Dog Shop!

I JUST TRIED THIS IN PLACE OF ANOTHER APP. THIS AP IS SO MUCH BETTER!! IT IS EXACTLY WHAT I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR AND ITS FREE!!!! AWESOME!

Perseo

gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

Maikes

Great App! Working very well, exactly how i want to. Easiest App to implement tabs on your product page!

keukensales.nl

Nice working application. Custom placement. Its free. easy in to use, Very easy to make tabs and mroe

JANNOTSTORE

Cool app and it's free. Very easy to use and personalize your tabs for any product. Final result is great too. I recommend it.

Preppy Gal Boutique

Exactly what I was searching for and it's all free! This will be perfect to place neat info for my customers in a clean format.