Product Tabs | Size Chart

Product Tabs | Size Chart

by POWr.io

Product Tabs, Size chart, Product Page Tabs. Free & Easy Tabs!

Simply Natural Snacks Candy

Awesome app that allows you to create custom tabs for your Shopify listings....they make my product pages look clean while providing all the information needed.

Charming Choice Gifts And Accessories

Free and Easy!!!! Give it a try!!!!!

Harvest Natural Beauty

Nice layout and easy to use. I like how you can make the design custom for your website. Highly recommend. Customer service is very responsive and went above and beyond to make sure I understood how the app worked.

Serendipity Candle Factory

perfect!! I will recommend this app .
Hey all Please use this app

Suco By Susana

This is just what I needed to place my policy and info in every product page. It looks attractive, is easy to read, and simple to set up. Thank you.

Superhuman Naturals

This plug in is just what we needed to make our product page more streamlined.

Betterketchup Com

I've tried other apps to create tabs on product page and this one is free, it works, easy to implement and gives tons of options to customize your tabs.

Links Hospitality

Very useful straight forward excellent applications. Will stepping up to business application very soon. Keep up the good work guys.

Dishmaster Faucet

POWr has been super useful. Makes customization easy. Tools are easy to use and quick support is there if/when you need it. Free is nice but even the paid verision is very reasonably priced to get multiple apps that can be used multiple times. Highly recommend. www.dishmasterfaucet.com

Shop Pets Naturally

Fantastic app. All of the POWr apps are great.