Product Tabs | Size Chart

Product Tabs | Size Chart

by POWr.io

Product Tabs, Size chart, Product Page Tabs. Free & Easy Tabs!

Laila London

Great app and very easy to use. Also, customer service is A1 they respond within hours. I highly recommend this app.

Richhie

Excellent for providing all needed details to your buyers on a very neat and organized way.

As it is not auto installed, you keep the control over the position of tabs box on every single product you have.

It can be fully customized for each product (colors , size, any Google font can be used), so you can go wild with the design and positioning and combine it together with regular product descriptions.

Just tested free plan and switching to the paid one to remove the logo (it doesn't fit my shop's theme).

Tested on 2 products for now, so I have no clue if free or the lowest paid plan puts a limit on number of separate products where tabs can be applied.

To sum it all up: amazing app, as you can see I could write an essay about it :D

Give it a try people, I am sure it will make your product page pop and leave that OCD level of neat impression, you must try if you have female target market.

The only minus is annual paying, which is a downside if your shop is fresh and you don't know how long you will need the app. Monthly paying would be amazing final touch to this masterpiece app.

(I got too excited about the app (I usually hate using apps), please leave me a number of a good therapist! Help me!) :D

HARU Artisan Soaperie

Does what I needed perfectly. Now our product page looks more professional and reader-friendly. Love that there's a free plan too! Thank you for this app :)

Deal Otter

Good product. It really makes the checkout page look nice. Have to upgrade to get rid of logo but not big issue

2AM SOCIETY

this is a really solid app it allows you to put pictures in and change the colour scheme of everything which another app i tried did not

Gilvert

Excelente app para crear tabs a tus productos de forma sencilla y fácil. Te da brinda la facilidad de poder colocar tabs específicos a cada producto.

Perfectbody.in

Very nice application highly recommended.............................................................................................................................................

Betime Marketing

Easy to do, the information look very nice and organize by using this aps . Strongly recommended for those begginer

princessfitness

Really helpfull app so far. Used it to install tabs onto my site since im not that experienced with codes.

Audio Dukan

very good app for product tab with description & good Customization in my product details also work in mobie & desktop site