Product Tabs | Size Chart Tabs

Product Tabs | Size Chart Tabs

by POWR.io

Easy tabs! Product description, size chart & product page tabs

Audio Dukan

very good app for product tab with description & good Customization in my product details also work in mobie & desktop site

Native Man

Absolutely loving it! Super easy to customise and it makes the site looks super tidy yet customer is still able to find relevant information for themselves! Highly recommended!

The Vault

This App is the most helpful and super easy to use. I really love this app and I highly recommend it to everyone.

Statuegym | Activewear | Official Store

Very simple and easy to use. Best of all, it's free. You can get really creative using this thing and make your store looking 100x better.

LİTTERWOW

it is really easy to use it and design however you want. not many apps are like this easy to use and it is free <3

Nesari

Great app. Free. and alot of customisation. No code required. Legit really friken good. For tabs this is great

TIENDA MICROSIDE

The app its very usefull , very easy to config, we love it . We recomended a lot .

Akoustix

A really easy-to-use application. The tabs look great straight out of the box (matches my minimal theme), but there's plenty of scope for adapting them to your own theme. Plus, it's free. What's not to like.

Leong Guan Food Manufacturer Pte Ltd

I used this app to help me do my store addresses tabs based on location. It's really helpful for me. Thank you.

The Cat's Meow Superstore the One Stop Online Cat & Dog Shop!

I JUST TRIED THIS IN PLACE OF ANOTHER APP. THIS AP IS SO MUCH BETTER!! IT IS EXACTLY WHAT I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR AND ITS FREE!!!! AWESOME!