POWR Product + Size Chart Tabs

POWR Product + Size Chart Tabs

by POWR.io

Easy tabs for product description, size chart & product page.

Leong Guan Food Manufacturer Pte Ltd

I used this app to help me do my store addresses tabs based on location. It's really helpful for me. Thank you.

The Cat's Meow Superstore the One Stop Online Cat & Dog Shop!

I JUST TRIED THIS IN PLACE OF ANOTHER APP. THIS AP IS SO MUCH BETTER!! IT IS EXACTLY WHAT I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR AND ITS FREE!!!! AWESOME!

Perseo

gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

Maikes

Great App! Working very well, exactly how i want to. Easiest App to implement tabs on your product page!

keukensales.nl

Nice working application. Custom placement. Its free. easy in to use, Very easy to make tabs and mroe

JANNOTSTORE

Cool app and it's free. Very easy to use and personalize your tabs for any product. Final result is great too. I recommend it.

Preppy Gal Boutique

Exactly what I was searching for and it's all free! This will be perfect to place neat info for my customers in a clean format.

Aussie Inked

Easy to use and I can finally set up my product pages professionally...YAY!
The bonus its free and I love that no coding is needed!

3to4

Awesome app makes things so easy to organise your page into sections, recommend to everyone for automation in your store
Give it a go Yaaasssss

Paw Canvas

App works excellent! This app is so easy and useful to improve my product page!!!! So glad to stumble upon this app!