FREE Tabs ‑ Easy Product Tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Easy Product Tabs

by POWr.io

Add info tabs, delivery tabs + returns tabs to your products.

Clearview Estate

This app embedded copy to incorrect locations on our site while publishing. The errant copy was inaccessible via the Shopify CMS, and required that we hire a software developer to remove it. We sought assistance of the Support team however they dragged their heals for days, and then "escalated" the ticket. Meanwhile, nothing happened. Beware of this app, and developer.

July 29, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this valuable feedback. We understand your frustration with this issue. We do our best to address issues in a timely fashion and I apologize if we missed the mark on this one. Everything should be resolved at this point. Please reach back to our customer support if we can help with anything else.
-Waylon W
Customer Success

Oisa Adventure

Esta aplicación funciona muy mal, la he intentado desinstalar varias veces y me sigue saliendo el logo y las primeras pestañas que cree y el mismo texto en todos los productos. Ya no sé que hacer para borrarlo todo. No le pondría ninguna estrella y le quitaría las que tiene.

Urbncovr

It says Free, no mention of cost or upgrade on main page.

Svg Bliss

It worked fine at first, but now for the past month or so the tabs are extremely slow to load. By the time it takes it to load on the product page, the customer has moved on. I'll be looking for another tab app that doesn't have that issue.

Bagsbagsbags1

don't install that shit cant remove it and its make bugs for the whole theme even after you remove

Chris Elaine Lingerie

I thought this was a free version.

Myzenplace

It would popular 2 times and I only pasted the code into my product descriptions 1 time.

Undermrp

Although it's free, there should be a limit to brand yourself. All POWr apps that are free brand themselves like a spammer. Users will afraid if it's a spam or anything.