FREE Tabs ‑ Easy Product Tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Easy Product Tabs

by POWr.io

Add info tabs, delivery tabs + returns tabs to your products.

Haute Swan LLC

I could see how this would be great for some applications, I installed temporarily just to see what options it had and now even though I removed it it's left tabs on some of my pages, even new pages after I removed it are getting empty tabs on them that I cannot seem to remove. I am afraid to try any of the other apps because what will it leave behind if I do not need it. How can I get rid of the tabs? Help.

May 28, 2019

Hello, thank you for your review. It sounds like there is some leftover code on your site after you uninstalled the app. It looks like you may have some leftover code on your site. To remove the code, please check the editor in both content and HTML mode to see if the POWr short-code for your plugin is here. If so, remove it.

If not, you can locate and remove the short-code for your plugin in the Shopify editor by going to Online Store > Themes > Actions > Edit code and searching within the site's file to find and delete the POWr short-code. I recommend checking your index.liquid and theme.liquid files first.

You can reach out to POWr Support if you have any other issues or queries.

Simply Better Living

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

May 7, 2019

Hi there,

Thanks for trying our app.

Please let us know if you're facing any issues with either adding the app to your store or any feedback that you may have and our support team will be happy to assist.

BarStoolStats

Installation did not work and documentation on custom install was shabby, was able to install on my own with the included script. Decent app for the price.

EssmyPromocionales

Me pide opinar para publicar, aún no sé si funciona, ya qué vea en la página decidiré si es correcta su función :)

SOCKS3D® | Official

I used this app to help me make better descriptions. But managing these tabs its pretty weird. And you can't really edit image when you have it in description in tabs that sucks.

Wilke Technology Shop

If you use it for free you have only 3 Tabs and I wish there was a way to dublicate Tabs so you don't have to rebuild one everytime. But all in all it's good.

Bookpagez

Nice features and interface, but you need to pay for each unique set of tabs on your site. Overall very nice if you need just one set of tabs.