FREE Tabs ‑ Easy Product Tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Easy Product Tabs

by POWr.io

Add info tabs, delivery tabs + returns tabs to your products.

Your Beauty Box

Found this tab super easy to install for a newbie like me! Would be great to remove the logo at the bottom in the free plan, but otherwise I am really happy with this app.....

Deluxious

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Bubblicious Works

I love the app but not clear on how to change the position of the tabs from the bottom to the top. That option should appear as along with the other options when editing.

Micron Laser

Super easy to use. Up and running on any page in minutes. I would give it 5 stars if the app cost could be billed through Shopify. Having separate accounts to remember to update when you get a new card it kind of a pain.

Otrio Stationery & Gifts

I used this app to insert additional shipping and returns tab, because I keep getting these questions from customers. I like how the design is clean and easy to set up. Only suggestion to improve is maybe Product Tabs team can include an "insert table" feature, so we don't need to create tables with HTML coding. Otherwise, everything is so far so good thank you :)

HUUT

bhshshsdfe ghrhthu9tru9t8uh9rt8hu9tr8uh9t8uhrt89hmu89huy89huthmjt89uht8huthrgergergergergergregergergergrgr

Shipdropping.com

Good App .

Foxy S Leotards

seems pretty easy so far for a beginner like me!

Daybeauty

great, i will recommend for sure this app. It's free and you have the upgrade.. very usefull

Uptownlists

it would be nice i i could place it in my description or under it rather than just at the top or bottom of the page. Thank you

Previous 1