FREE Tabs ‑ Easy Product Tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Easy Product Tabs

by POWr.io

Add info tabs, delivery tabs + returns tabs to your products.

Invest As A Team

Easy to install and implement and made it so much easier to categorize products and product information.

Glowsome Beauty

This is Good App also Very nice App and superb service from support side Please use this APP. I recommended..

La'Tendenza

All my basic needs and features I need for a tab is in this Free plan, Very helpful and designed beautifully. Thank you.

Chaive

good app i really how it is free i wish it was more free then it would be better. other than that its good

RecRoomSupply

Outstanding app.I love it , It solve my need.It gives free with out any code.
By just instilling in app store.

Ebika

Hello, thank you for your review. It sounds like there is some leftover code on your site after you uninstalled the app. It looks like you may have some leftover code on your site. To remove the code, please check the editor in both content ...

THE BMP SHOP

It has been very useful and had some great features I hadn't even thought of before. Would recommend.

Crazy Fitness Deals

Great App! I am using it all of the time, It gives me all the right functions I was looking for in an app like this.

Loko Earth

Amazing app! Help me a lot to get a better and clearer description. I really recommend this app for anyone how's starting a Shopify store.

HJ Rustic

I love how easy it is to add tabs to my products! Great app for anyone who wants their return policy or size chart with a product

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7