POWR YouTube Video Slider

POWR YouTube Video Slider

by POWR.io

Easy video background slider for YouTube & Vimeo videos.

DreamCandy

Biggest shit ever !! I created sliders and wanted to change them. But the slider was never changed! After creating a new slider, I wanted to delete the old slider. But this does not disappear from my homepage! Only when I delete this app! Meanwhile I have over 3 sliders on my side that do NOT disappear!

February 17, 2021

Hello there, so sorry to hear about your experience with our app. We have just sent you an email. In case, you did not receive it, please reach out to our support team at support@powr.io and we'll be more than glad to help and answer all the questions that you may have.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

IngressItems.com

even base features you have to pay.... and one shot not monthly.
From shop it looks you can use this app for free with 3 slides, but if you want to autoplay videos or other base feature you have to upgrade and payment is one shot not month based.

November 19, 2020

Hi there,

Thanks so much for taking the time to provide us with this valuable feedback! We apologize for any inconvenience this experience has caused. Your concern has been shared with the POWr team, and we have sent you a reply in your email.

We truly appreciate your patience! Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns, in the meantime.

Mercy Abounding

Very simple and easy to use. i recommend it.i was able to easily add and change images. i was able add captures. it is an amazing app.

FateAndFury

Very helpful when you want to post videos to your site for no fee & get around the 20mb upload limit

Vermont Lavender

I just installed this app so we'll see how it does. Easy to use and navigate for my YouTube videos I've posted.

August 21, 2019

Thank you for providing us with this review! We want to earn that last star, so please feel free to reach out to our support and let us know how we can help!

LycaonBoard

So far so good. Very easy and clear setting. Exactly what i am looking for!!!! Will update if paid plan is needed when there is more videos.

ICE MAGIQUE

Nice app! It's the app I've been desperately looking for. I really like this app and will continue to use it in the future.

Miladey

Awesome app! It's just the way I wanted. Slides my videos without any hassle. Just upload to Youtube and embed. Done.

gotukolausa

nice work i enjoyed its ease..... ...............................................................................

My Sensations of Nature

Easy to use and install. Love the free plan and in the near future will upgrade. I love how it looks on my shop's site.
Does what it says it does

Previous 1 3 4 5 6