Samlet bedømmelse

Infernus
Letland
19 dage bruger appen
13. december 2014

Great little app, did exactly what I was looking for. Installing via Shopify (i.e. this page) didn't work but doing it from their site did and was just as easy. Plugin runs very slowly until you pay to upgrade which is a bit frustrating but it's easily worth the $3/month.

Choix
7 måneder bruger appen
9. december 2014

This has been a great app; very easy to customize and implement. However, I wish it had a bit faster loading times so there wasn't a blank spot on my page while people wait for it to load. A bit faster and I'd give it 5 stars!

Jamstik
Cirka 2 år bruger appen
18. august 2014

There is application error for our site. Could you please review it and let me know.

Thanks,
Amar

My Make-Up Brush Set
Mere end 3 år bruger appen
Redigeret 31. august 2019

Very helpful when you want to post videos to your site for no fee & get around the 20mb upload limit

FateAndFury
Mere end 4 år bruger appen
Redigeret 31. januar 2019

i used this App to show videos in my online shop and this works very well. I can surely recommend this app. :)

HiLo sports
Østrig
Mere end 3 år bruger appen
21. november 2018

well display and structure, good app, well install to the website, highly recommended add in for your website.

Sydney Badminton
Australien
27. november 2018

Definitely meets my needs of adding videos to my website. Really enjoy using it because it is user friendly

Mutual Gains
28. marts 2020

Very simple and easy to use. i recommend it.i was able to easily add and change images. i was able add captures. it is an amazing app.

Mercy Abounding
Storbritannien
26. februar 2019

Easy to use and accomplished what I was looking for. Thanks! Also, here's some additional text so I can meet the 100 character minimum...

Theory of Clean