POWR YouTube Video Slider

POWR YouTube Video Slider

by POWR.io

Easy video background slider for YouTube & Vimeo videos.

DreamCandy

Biggest shit ever !! I created sliders and wanted to change them. But the slider was never changed! After creating a new slider, I wanted to delete the old slider. But this does not disappear from my homepage! Only when I delete this app! Meanwhile I have over 3 sliders on my side that do NOT disappear!

February 17, 2021

Hello there, so sorry to hear about your experience with our app. We have just sent you an email. In case, you did not receive it, please reach out to our support team at support@powr.io and we'll be more than glad to help and answer all the questions that you may have.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

IngressItems.com

even base features you have to pay.... and one shot not monthly.
From shop it looks you can use this app for free with 3 slides, but if you want to autoplay videos or other base feature you have to upgrade and payment is one shot not month based.

November 19, 2020

Hi there,

Thanks so much for taking the time to provide us with this valuable feedback! We apologize for any inconvenience this experience has caused. Your concern has been shared with the POWr team, and we have sent you a reply in your email.

We truly appreciate your patience! Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns, in the meantime.

My Make-Up Brush Set

There is application error for our site. Could you please review it and let me know.

Thanks,