YouTube + Vimeo Video Slider

YouTube + Vimeo Video Slider

by POWr.io

Slider for Vimeo + YouTube videos in a video slider carousel

Vermont Lavender

I just installed this app so we'll see how it does. Easy to use and navigate for my YouTube videos I've posted.

August 21, 2019

Thank you for providing us with this review! We want to earn that last star, so please feel free to reach out to our support and let us know how we can help!

BestOfBothCurls

Pretty Cool does have an issue cropping sizes but overall, this is a great free option. I like the video transition feature as well. Very easy app to integrate.

Burnkitskateparks

excellent. it does the job that it promises, only thing I could not do was to take out the little white border on the thumbnails but I recommend it

Cosmetibag

Very awesome! I really love this app because there are helpful docs to customize it. Thanks you so much!

HNV Store

I really like the app. Easy to use enough and straightforward. However, if it can add to install music to the video, that'll be awesome.

Elders.fit

I just wish it could have taken the entire screen space. There is a little preloading time and the section appears after 0.5 seconds which is noticeable to users. Future updates may remove such things probably.

SQ

It's all good but I wish you could customise the playback buttons and remove the youtube title hovering over the video to give it a more professional outlook on the website.

Modern Day Gadgets and Jewelry

Really Nice it helped make my website stronger and faster to get more purchases from customers. Add now

go69shop.com

The app is cool app to use for real i use the app on my site try it is free
the app dose what the programmer said about the app and i like it for that display and youtube video it play and it demo display it helpful if you know the value of what you want to use it for.
Sunbarron

Roses Milan

The app present problem with the integration code in home page. I'm reset the configuration and this problem persisten.

Previous 1