3.9
July 26, 2022

Thankyou super easy to use! I tried another service but it would not load and asked ridiculous technical questions-this one worked easily!

BDevineonline
Time spent using app: About 8 hours
POWR.io replied July 26, 2022

Thank you so much for your nice and honest feedback!
If you have any questions, concerns or suggestions, please do not hesitate to reach out anytime and we will get back to your right away.
Cheers.

Edited August 31, 2019

Very helpful when you want to post videos to your site for no fee & get around the 20mb upload limit

FateAndFury
Time spent using app: 8 minutes
August 13, 2019

So far so good. Very easy and clear setting. Exactly what i am looking for!!!! Will update if paid plan is needed when there is more videos.

LycaonBoard
China
Time spent using app: About 1 year
July 11, 2019

Nice app! It's the app I've been desperately looking for. I really like this app and will continue to use it in the future.

ICE MAGIQUE
South Korea
Time spent using app: About 1 year
June 15, 2019

Awesome app! It's just the way I wanted. Slides my videos without any hassle. Just upload to Youtube and embed. Done.

Miladey
Malaysia
Time spent using app: 23 days
June 6, 2019

nice work i enjoyed its ease..... ...............................................................................

gotukolausa
Time spent using app: About 2 years
Edited May 29, 2019

Easy to use and install. Love the free plan and in the near future will upgrade. I love how it looks on my shop's site.
Does what it says it does

My Sensations of Nature
Cyprus
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
April 18, 2019

cool and easy to use. I love it and I would definitely recommend it to others who love showing slides

Ma’Sitter
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
April 17, 2019

Really easy to use... I was able to add a youtube video with no technical experience to my website...

Provoke Academy
Time spent using app: 7 months
April 10, 2019

very very good app it has a really cool feature liking the embedded content makes life easier and pretty cool

Valued Imports