POWRful Video Slider | Gallery

Free plan available
YouTube+Vimeo Video Gallery

BDevineonline

Time spent using app About 8 hours

Thankyou super easy to use! I tried another service but it would not load and asked ridiculous technical questions-this one worked easily!

July 26, 2022

Thank you so much for your nice and honest feedback!
If you have any questions, concerns or suggestions, please do not hesitate to reach out anytime and we will get back to your right away.
Cheers.

FateAndFury

Time spent using app 8 minutes

Very helpful when you want to post videos to your site for no fee & get around the 20mb upload limit

LycaonBoard

Location China
Time spent using app About 1 year

So far so good. Very easy and clear setting. Exactly what i am looking for!!!! Will update if paid plan is needed when there is more videos.

ICE MAGIQUE

Location South Korea
Time spent using app About 1 year

Nice app! It's the app I've been desperately looking for. I really like this app and will continue to use it in the future.

Miladey

Location Malaysia

Awesome app! It's just the way I wanted. Slides my videos without any hassle. Just upload to Youtube and embed. Done.

gotukolausa

Time spent using app About 2 years

nice work i enjoyed its ease..... ...............................................................................

My Sensations of Nature

Location Cyprus
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Easy to use and install. Love the free plan and in the near future will upgrade. I love how it looks on my shop's site.
Does what it says it does

Ma’Sitter

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

cool and easy to use. I love it and I would definitely recommend it to others who love showing slides

Provoke Academy

Really easy to use... I was able to add a youtube video with no technical experience to my website...

Valued Imports

Time spent using app About 1 hour

very very good app it has a really cool feature liking the embedded content makes life easier and pretty cool

Previous 1 3 4