Pre‑launcher / Coming soon

Pre‑launcher / Coming soon

by OnltrApp

Create coming soon page before the full store launch

Myers Sewing

I highly recommend this for anyone doing a prelaunch. It looks great, works, and does the job well! If I ever open another Shopify site, I'll use it again!

October 3, 2019

Thanks for your feedback, we are glad to hear this.

sensational bliss

app was very easy to use and i love the set up definitely glad i found it and the best part is its free!

AVENUE FIVE THIRTEEN

I LOVE THE App!! Easy to set up . It looks great with the counter. I love that they have great backgrounds.

Mi Sabor a Colombia

Really useful... its a amazing feature, our congratulations! Thanksnfor this app that support our site!

Chris Gee Official

Fire!!!!!! I set up my Countdown page within minutes!!! Very easy to use!!! I liked the easy to use set up and the guided set up. I would recommend to every person who had a Shopify Account but hasn’t set up their store yet.

I love the fact that I can start collecting emails TODAY!

Same Kind of Different

Just what I needed and no subscription! Easy as pie to setup, it guides you through everything with buttons. Thanks a ton!

Lovaine Store

Great! Just what I was looking for :) so quick and easy to use! thank you so much for creating it! I can wait to set it live!

Luxstop

I hope you guys read this and update asap. I really think you should add a feature that allows pre-launch subscribers early access. I currently have 50 customers signed up that are offered early access. This means i will have to potentially disable the app, which i dont want to do.

Majestic Scents & Apparel

Easy to use. Easy to Customize. I can't wait to launch our store and get Customers excited to see what we have to offer.

Fashion For Kids

Great simple and easy to use and FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!