Pre‑launcher / Coming soon

Pre‑launcher / Coming soon

by OnltrApp

Create coming soon page before the full store launch

YOSI COLLECTIVE

Great and easy to use... Visually appealing! I wish there were more customization but overall its great and very easy plug and play

October 9, 2019

Thank you for your feedback, we will take this into account and add more customization options.

Strib'ble District

Super easy to navigate, makes it plug and play. Just read the directions and follow and your set. Dope

coursestyle

Literally took 3 minutes. I counted. Sadly I wanted to do it in 2 ;( Just kidding but yeah this should be front page, or even default app tbh

Maxmo Child Appeal

Maxmo Child Appeal. I enjoyed it quite a bit, it was really easy to set up and it did exactly what it said it would. I would like to see more options for backgrounds. Still amazing thank you!

cadeaus voor muzikanten

does what it says on the box :) lets the countdown run until you open the store, which is nice for potential customers to know that arrive through organic search

Myers Sewing

I highly recommend this for anyone doing a prelaunch. It looks great, works, and does the job well! If I ever open another Shopify site, I'll use it again!

October 3, 2019

Thanks for your feedback, we are glad to hear this.

sensational bliss

app was very easy to use and i love the set up definitely glad i found it and the best part is its free!

AVENUE FIVE THIRTEEN

I LOVE THE App!! Easy to set up . It looks great with the counter. I love that they have great backgrounds.

Mi Sabor a Colombia

Really useful... its a amazing feature, our congratulations! Thanksnfor this app that support our site!

Chris Gee Official

Fire!!!!!! I set up my Countdown page within minutes!!! Very easy to use!!! I liked the easy to use set up and the guided set up. I would recommend to every person who had a Shopify Account but hasn’t set up their store yet.

I love the fact that I can start collecting emails TODAY!