Pre‑launcher / Coming soon

Pre‑launcher / Coming soon

by OnltrApp

Create coming soon page before the full store launch

MAYER'S APPAREL

I used this app to get some subscribes before launch! It's really good. I highly recommend it. It has nice designs

September 11, 2019

Thank you for your review, we are very pleased.

UNIQUE & GREAT

La Casa del Tiempo

Muy buena app, cumple lo que promete pero le falta 1 detalle, que es, el poder editar el texto del botón de suscripción.

WheelShop.us

Great App! Now future customers will have a clear picture of what if coming in our store. Great work guys!

Quality Queens Boutique

I love this app when I am doing pre-launches. Also, the app is very easy to understand even a child can do it!

10,000 Threads

Great tool to give you some extra time to work on your website before you launch but still being professional.

L&L Fave Finds

I loved the option that I can advertise my store although I was not ready to launch. This app helps to give notice to your potential customers and allows them to sign up to be notified.

Unrefined Harmony

This helped me to tell customers when to expect my store to be open and collect email information - was easy to setup. Very helpful app.

Classy Flips

I used this app for showing the pre-launch page and it is really impressive. It has many amazing options to show pre-launch page

Nirubi

The application is fantastic, very useful and is exactly what I though. Thank you for let me use it in my store!!!