Pre‑launcher / Coming soon

Pre‑launcher / Coming soon

by OnltrApp

Create coming soon page before the full store launch

Bubble cute

Muy funcional la aplicación, estaría genial que estuviera en otros idiomas, para que sea mas facil poder utilizarla

Soccer Views

Updated Review: Before using this app (or possibly any similar app), have at least two computers available, with a computer being anything from a desktop, laptop, tablet, or smart cell phone. One of those devices enables you to log into your shopify store, and the other, not. The second device will show you how someone from the general public will see your store during your pre-launch period. If you only have one computer and you disabled your password after setting up the pre-launch screen, you will not be able to see it because you are logged into your shipify account.

Now this is a bit tricky. Your new pre-launch screen will have a longer URL than you normally use. When someone who is not on your account tries to access your URL, that person's browser is redirected to the URL that contains the pre-launchy screen (information). If you log out of your only computer, then, you will have a hard time getting back into your shop.

While I can think of a fix for this, if you just understand the above information and set up pre-launcher knowing you need to have two computers available, you will not have a problem. I, for example, was able to see my pre-launch screen on my husband's cell phone, but not on my cell phone, tablet, or PC. Why? Because I had previously logged into my account on those devices.

My pre-launcher screen will be up until about mid-October, 2019, should you wish to check soccer-views.com.

Clementineboutique

I used this app to create my countdown before my online store opening. It is great, could be better if we could see the preview as we are customizing it.

Miami Beach Collectives

I used this app to help me create a coming soon page. I like how easy is to set up. However, I would have like more customization on the page. I was not able to select a clear background and modify the text on the subscription banner.

Eldoradumdeals

Its very useful to let people know when the launch is and motivates the user to have the store ready.

The Knot Pillow

Simple, free, fast and easy. The app is very simple, you cannot customize a lot but at the end of the day the app is free. The only thing that would make it perfect would be to not have the tab on the browser says "pre-launcher'...