Avis (86)

• 1 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 3 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 7 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
2 février 2022

App doesn’t actually function. The preorder button was displaying at first… but on all products. This lasted about an hour before it completely stopped being an option. Now even with the setting configured for specific products, there is no preorder button.

Tian Zevon
21 juillet 2021

Customer support is top notch!! This app works great and is super lightweight. I highly recommend if you need to do pre-order sales. It's super easy to use and if you have any issues they are super quick to address them and get them fixed.

TinkerTurf
17 novembre 2021

This app is so quick and easy to use - I can't believe it's FREE! I like that you can customise each step of the setup process. Would definitely recommend :)

margaux store
8 janvier 2021

We just launched our store. We are currently accepting pre-orders and I like how professional the banner looks on my product photos. The customer service was very helpful at helping us set up.

One One Eleven Apparel
12 mars 2021

It is free and doing the job, sure not too fancy but at least working really well . would love to have the possibility to differentiate variants in the future
Great Job ! PS : i tried different Ribbon display options (1 to 3) but didn't change anything

My Gourmandises
R.A.S. chinoise de Hong Kong
15 avril 2021

This addon is great, simple to set up, effective in how it works, and the customer service is outstanding. Thanks team!

Sparts NZ
Nouvelle-Zélande
1 décembre 2021

Great customer service and always quick at responding. I love this app for my store, as my clients can still place orders for items that aren't in stock.

Seamless Hair Extensions
25 octobre 2021

App didn't show up on our front end at the start, email support and John quickly replied and resolved the issue. For a app that is free you really can't ask for more! Great app and highly recommend.

The Hippie House
12 mois d’utilisation de l’application
29 novembre 2020

Your Pre-Order Alpha app system slow speed applying on my products. You need is more update speed it’s app system in.

MULTIPLE ONLINE STORE
Pakistan
12 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Cosmek Labs a répondu 30 novembre 2020

Hello! and sorry for the slow speeds you experienced. We will take a look and make sure to improve our performance. Thank you for trying out our app! 🙏

2 décembre 2021

Free, compared to some of the other apps I installed this app is awesome, super easy to set up and it works - perfect

Paragon Cycle Works