PreOrder Alpha , 83 avis

• 1 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 5 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 6 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
8 janvier 2023

If you need preorders on your site then this is the only app you need. Very customizable and reliable. We had a tiny glitch when we switched themes but the support staff was there to fix it within minutes. Can't say enough nice things about this app!

Knowhere
Temps passé à utiliser l’application : Plus d'un an
26 septembre 2022

I hit a bug on the app and John assisted me soooooo perfectly! Its brilliant the way the app works especially the mixed cart warning!! Some customers overlook the preorder sign which causes issues, but with the warning up, it forces them to pay attention which elevates all confusion! Thank you for such an amazing app!

Yonicque
Temps passé à utiliser l’application : 3 mois
31 août 2022

App looks great and is already helping my customer service as customers are clearly informed on pre-order products, easy integration and getting products live, i even had an issue and John from the support team went above and beyond to help me resolve my issue in time for my presale to go live becoming a collaborator on my site to identify and suggest a solution for my problem!

OOSC Clothing - UK
Royaume-Uni
Temps passé à utiliser l’application : Environ 22 heures
Cosmek Labs a répondu 1 septembre 2022

Always glad to help! Thank you for the kind words

16 août 2022

app is so simple to use and functions as described. The free version is wonderful, have not tested the unlimited since I'm just a new small shop but I really appreciate the simple to the point features. Very well designed tool

Rosebel Paris
Temps passé à utiliser l’application : Environ 24 heures
Cosmek Labs a répondu 18 août 2022

Thank you so much! We appreciate the kind words :)

17 mai 2022

Amazing app...Have used for over a year & LOVE they have a free version that handles what I need. THANK YOU!!

Chicaboo
Temps passé à utiliser l’application : Environ un an
Cosmek Labs a répondu 17 mai 2022

Thank you so much for the kind words, I really appreciate it

16 janvier 2022

Seriously - don't waste time or $$ on any other app if you're looking for an easy way to list pre-orders, This app is PERFECT! SO easy to set-up and your listings will be active in seconds. No bells and whistles here but you don't want all that interfering with your theme! I can't believe John (the amazing creator) offers this app to us for FREE! Everything is straight forward...the only thing I changed was the color of the ribbon. IF you're using tags to identify your pre-orders, keep in mind that the tagging is case sensitive. I made a mistake with that and John was very quick to respond and offer his guidance on correcting it. GREAT APP! Thank you!

Something To Wear
Temps passé à utiliser l’application : 2 mois
6 janvier 2022

Excellent app and support. I love the simplicity, options and UI/UX. Shopify is full of half-baked apps with bad UX, but this is not the case. Although I would welcome some improvements, it is always a matter of finances. That being said, we would be 100% willing to pay for this so it can be maintained and optimized. Thank you!

Somavedic US
Temps passé à utiliser l’application : 15 jours
2 décembre 2021

Free, compared to some of the other apps I installed this app is awesome, super easy to set up and it works - perfect

Paragon Cycle Works
Australie
Temps passé à utiliser l’application : 8 mois
1 décembre 2021

Great customer service and always quick at responding. I love this app for my store, as my clients can still place orders for items that aren't in stock.

Seamless Hair Extensions
Australie
Temps passé à utiliser l’application : Environ un an
30 novembre 2021

It was easy to install. We had a small issue, but the support team was able to resolve it in a couple of days. Thank you!

Save Khaki United