Pre‑Order Alpha

Pre‑Order Alpha

by Cosmek Labs

Sell pre-order, sold out, and "coming soon" products.

shopminoura

We are really enjoying this app's easy-to-use setup and straight forward pre-order ribbon and button. The email notification is a basic, no-nonsense text email with no graphics but it gets the job done. Needed assistance from the developers and they were quick on the draw! Thanks!!

Lowered Lifestyle

Great app! Just installed it on some of our items and it was super simple to customize and make it look nice. Thank you!

DC Equestrian and Pet Ltd

The App is easy to use. We did have a couple problems and they reviewed the issues and sorted very quickly. They are currently working on being able to use the PreOrder against variants rather than an entire product which will be much more versatile.

Ankara Store

Thanks to the team that created this app. It works great and the support is excellent. 100% recommended

Animerch - Officielt Anime & Manga Merchandise

We needed a simple solution for our webshop that could indicate both pre-order and back-order products. After trying out 2-3 other (highly rated) pre-order apps, this is surprisingly the most convenient solution by far. Super automated, simple and easy to use – and it's free! With that said, we will consider it well worth the money if they decide to charge a reasonable fee in the future.

DX Collectables

The features in this FREE app cost $30 per month in others. The customer service during setup was phenomenal. Even if they decide to charge for this app at some point in the future it would be completely worth it if the price stays below the competition. I can't thank them enough for what they have given.

PHS Proud

Very useful if you're trying to have a pre-order option on your site. Great customer service. Just reach out via email and they help quickly.

Nerd Pop

This app does just what it should, quite easy to customise and support is very responsive and helpful.

NOVEI ESSENTIALS LLC

The #1 Pre-order App! John! You ROCK! This was the best customer service experience by far! 5 Stars? No, I have to go with 10 Stars! John was there every step of the way to rectify a problem on my site that didn’t have anything to do with his company. That speaks volumes. So, after downloading various Pre-order Apps, my theme had a glitch in it. I thought it was his company's app that glitched my theme. However, it wasn't. John went the extra mile to locate the problem. My theme was up and running in no time. So John basically rectified another company errors. Thank you!

RIBI Malta

Very good app with even better support! Pre-orders made easy. We need more developers like these!
Thank you Cosmek Labs!