Pre‑Order Alpha

Pre‑Order Alpha

by Cosmek Labs

Sell pre-order, sold out, and "coming soon" products.

AEP Victron Energy Store

This is a great idea. The app is simple and does what it says it will do. Support is second to none.

Penta Gothic

I can't believe this App is Free it is so good and easy to use. Perfect for any ecom store. I would pay for this any day. The Tech support is also 5 star and they reply to you very quickly. Love, love, love it :)

TinkerTurf

Customer support is top notch!! This app works great and is super lightweight. I highly recommend if you need to do pre-order sales. It's super easy to use and if you have any issues they are super quick to address them and get them fixed.

Spellbound Jewelz

I am using this app to keep track of items that are being purchased as I wait for them to arrive. So far the app has been easy to use. I have reached out to support for help and they have been extremely responsive. Can't wait to see how this works once the items arrive and I begin processing orders.

P.A.L Protect Animal Lives

This is the best pre-order app out there. Support is also sick! :D Great app, definitely suggest it, no need to pay others for just a basic-need script like this.

Topknot Tiaras & Veils

I am trying to use this app for managing backorder products rather than pre-order. Some of my product variants can go out of stock due to different sizes. I reached out to support and they have let me test the latest beta which includes the ability to manage variants going out of stock. This will enable me to let customers know that the variant is currently out of stock but that they can still place an order and it will be shipped as soon as available. Great support and really useful app to help manage both pre-order and backorder products at a variant level.

Knives Ireland

Fantastic app, so handy for keeping inbound stock flowing.
Totally recommend to anyone looking for a pre order stock option.

Atomic Cherry

Brilliant! This app is simple yet effective and the support is outstanding. We had a few changes as we are using the app for Special Order items and John was super helpful and very quick. Thanks for this app and your help.

Jandal Broz

John E - help desk was very helpful - very quick to get back to me. These guys keep getting better - fantastic attitude!

HiveGuard

Works great. A lot of apps are overly complicated and hide basic functionality behind a paywall. This app does the job without any problems.

June 27, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words! 🙏

Previous 1 3 4 5