PreOrder Alpha

Sell pre-order, sold out, and coming soon products.

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Yonicque

I hit a bug on the app and John assisted me soooooo perfectly! Its brilliant the way the app works especially the mixed cart warning!! Some customers overlook the preorder sign which causes issues, but with the warning up, it forces them to pay attention which elevates all confusion! Thank you for such an amazing app!

OOSC Clothing - UK

Time spent using app About 22 hours

App looks great and is already helping my customer service as customers are clearly informed on pre-order products, easy integration and getting products live, i even had an issue and John from the support team went above and beyond to help me resolve my issue in time for my presale to go live becoming a collaborator on my site to identify and suggest a solution for my problem!

September 1, 2022

Always glad to help! Thank you for the kind words

Rosebel Paris

Time spent using app About 24 hours

app is so simple to use and functions as described. The free version is wonderful, have not tested the unlimited since I'm just a new small shop but I really appreciate the simple to the point features. Very well designed tool

August 18, 2022

Thank you so much! We appreciate the kind words :)

Chicaboo

Time spent using app About 1 year

Amazing app...Have used for over a year & LOVE they have a free version that handles what I need. THANK YOU!!

May 17, 2022

Thank you so much for the kind words, I really appreciate it

Something To Wear

Seriously - don't waste time or $$ on any other app if you're looking for an easy way to list pre-orders, This app is PERFECT! SO easy to set-up and your listings will be active in seconds. No bells and whistles here but you don't want all that interfering with your theme! I can't believe John (the amazing creator) offers this app to us for FREE! Everything is straight forward...the only thing I changed was the color of the ribbon. IF you're using tags to identify your pre-orders, keep in mind that the tagging is case sensitive. I made a mistake with that and John was very quick to respond and offer his guidance on correcting it. GREAT APP! Thank you!

Somavedic US

Excellent app and support. I love the simplicity, options and UI/UX. Shopify is full of half-baked apps with bad UX, but this is not the case. Although I would welcome some improvements, it is always a matter of finances. That being said, we would be 100% willing to pay for this so it can be maintained and optimized. Thank you!

Paragon Cycle Works

Location Australia

Free, compared to some of the other apps I installed this app is awesome, super easy to set up and it works - perfect

Seamless Hair Extensions

Time spent using app About 1 year

Great customer service and always quick at responding. I love this app for my store, as my clients can still place orders for items that aren't in stock.

Save Khaki United

It was easy to install. We had a small issue, but the support team was able to resolve it in a couple of days. Thank you!

margaux store

Time spent using app 8 minutes

This app is so quick and easy to use - I can't believe it's FREE! I like that you can customise each step of the setup process. Would definitely recommend :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7