PreOrder Alpha

Sell pre-order, sold out, and coming soon products.

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Chicaboo

Amazing app...Have used for over a year & LOVE they have a free version that handles what I need. THANK YOU!!

May 17, 2022

Thank you so much for the kind words, I really appreciate it

Something To Wear

Seriously - don't waste time or $$ on any other app if you're looking for an easy way to list pre-orders, This app is PERFECT! SO easy to set-up and your listings will be active in seconds. No bells and whistles here but you don't want all that interfering with your theme! I can't believe John (the amazing creator) offers this app to us for FREE! Everything is straight forward...the only thing I changed was the color of the ribbon. IF you're using tags to identify your pre-orders, keep in mind that the tagging is case sensitive. I made a mistake with that and John was very quick to respond and offer his guidance on correcting it. GREAT APP! Thank you!

Somavedic US

Excellent app and support. I love the simplicity, options and UI/UX. Shopify is full of half-baked apps with bad UX, but this is not the case. Although I would welcome some improvements, it is always a matter of finances. That being said, we would be 100% willing to pay for this so it can be maintained and optimized. Thank you!

Paragon Cycle Works

Free, compared to some of the other apps I installed this app is awesome, super easy to set up and it works - perfect

Seamless Hair Extensions

Great customer service and always quick at responding. I love this app for my store, as my clients can still place orders for items that aren't in stock.

Save Khaki United

It was easy to install. We had a small issue, but the support team was able to resolve it in a couple of days. Thank you!

margaux store

This app is so quick and easy to use - I can't believe it's FREE! I like that you can customise each step of the setup process. Would definitely recommend :)

Niagara Singing Bowls

I am so surprised how fast and easy this was... and it is FREE! You might say unbelievable, but believe me... it is a great little app. I set it up and the button wasn't showing, so I sent an email and BAM! John told me what I was doing wrong. (didn't select "continue selling when sold out") I can't wait to start taking orders. Thanks John for making my life easy today.

Freshlite HK

easy to use, fast to work, simple to set up, and, more importantly, customer services are quick and to the point. That really save your life!! and it is a free app, don't forget that. Thanks much, John. Highly recommend.

Drowned World Records

This app is exactly what I need for my small store, that is just getting off the ground. Anytime I have run into a tech issue so far, I have emailed the team and I've gotten immediate response and support. Highly recommend this app and team.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7