PreOrder Alpha

PreOrder Alpha

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.4)
Developer
Cosmek Labs
4.4
September 26, 2022

I hit a bug on the app and John assisted me soooooo perfectly! Its brilliant the way the app works especially the mixed cart warning!! Some customers overlook the preorder sign which causes issues, but with the warning up, it forces them to pay attention which elevates all confusion! Thank you for such an amazing app!

Yonicque
Time spent using app: 2 days
August 31, 2022

App looks great and is already helping my customer service as customers are clearly informed on pre-order products, easy integration and getting products live, i even had an issue and John from the support team went above and beyond to help me resolve my issue in time for my presale to go live becoming a collaborator on my site to identify and suggest a solution for my problem!

OOSC Clothing - UK
Time spent using app: About 22 hours
Cosmek Labs replied September 1, 2022

Always glad to help! Thank you for the kind words

August 16, 2022

app is so simple to use and functions as described. The free version is wonderful, have not tested the unlimited since I'm just a new small shop but I really appreciate the simple to the point features. Very well designed tool

Rosebel Paris
Time spent using app: About 24 hours
Cosmek Labs replied August 18, 2022

Thank you so much! We appreciate the kind words :)

May 17, 2022

Amazing app...Have used for over a year & LOVE they have a free version that handles what I need. THANK YOU!!

Chicaboo
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Cosmek Labs replied May 17, 2022

Thank you so much for the kind words, I really appreciate it

January 16, 2022

Seriously - don't waste time or $$ on any other app if you're looking for an easy way to list pre-orders, This app is PERFECT! SO easy to set-up and your listings will be active in seconds. No bells and whistles here but you don't want all that interfering with your theme! I can't believe John (the amazing creator) offers this app to us for FREE! Everything is straight forward...the only thing I changed was the color of the ribbon. IF you're using tags to identify your pre-orders, keep in mind that the tagging is case sensitive. I made a mistake with that and John was very quick to respond and offer his guidance on correcting it. GREAT APP! Thank you!

Something To Wear