Pre‑Order Helper

Pre‑Order Helper

by Wholesale Helper

Don’t miss out on additional revenue by offering Pre-Orders!

Stille Vann Skvulp

This app is absolutely essential. You can customize every product with the buttons and help text you need. I love that there is a main set up, and that you can override that setup by adding specific properties to some products. It really saves you a lot of time. Lots of options for seamless integration with your theme/ brand. When my products are out of stock, the "add to cart" button changes to "pre-order", which allows customers to order and pay for the product before it has arrived at my store. Different products have different expected re-stock times, and that is what I use the help text for. Great app, highly recommended!

Little Unicorn Wholesale

We use to this app to help us create a wholesale version of our site and it works perfectly! I love that it integrates with all of the other apps they create. We use Pre-Order Helper, Wholesale Lock Manager, Wholesale Order Form, and Wholesale Pricing Discount and we love them all! Customer service is also top notch, if I ever have a problem they are very responsive and always willing to help!