Pre‑Order Helper

Pre‑Order Helper

by Wholesale Helper

Don’t miss out on additional revenue by offering Pre-Orders!

Perfezione Lingerie

Great app! I spent so many hours looking for an app that does the simple job of changing the "Add to cart" button to "pre-order" and this app did it just right! I had to download many others to realise that they were not compatible, customer service replied too late or they were just a pain to install. This was not the case! I reached out to the customer service support when I needed their help and they got back to me in no time! Don't waste more time and try this app!

Stille Vann Skvulp

This app is absolutely essential. You can customize every product with the buttons and help text you need. I love that there is a main set up, and that you can override that setup by adding specific properties to some products. It really saves you a lot of time. Lots of options for seamless integration with your theme/ brand. When my products are out of stock, the "add to cart" button changes to "pre-order", which allows customers to order and pay for the product before it has arrived at my store. Different products have different expected re-stock times, and that is what I use the help text for. Great app, highly recommended!

Little Unicorn Wholesale

We use to this app to help us create a wholesale version of our site and it works perfectly! I love that it integrates with all of the other apps they create. We use Pre-Order Helper, Wholesale Lock Manager, Wholesale Order Form, and Wholesale Pricing Discount and we love them all! Customer service is also top notch, if I ever have a problem they are very responsive and always willing to help!