PreOrder Hero ‑FREE Pre Order

PreOrder Hero ‑FREE Pre Order

by Booster Apps

Generate Sales using the Power of PreOrders. FREE PreOrder App

Adeptcosmetics Com

I don't recommend this app. It's poorly designed and has a lot of bugs. When I emailed the apps help desk, they responded quickly, however, only to say that there was nothing they could do about it. Here is one of a few bugs I found that the company says "there is nothing they can do about it". The app offers quantity limits, however, once those quantity limits are met by one customer, you need to go into your shopify store and reset the quantity so that another customer can order the product, otherwise the pre-order product will show as unavailable. Very frustrating. Also, the pre-order button is faulty. It shows as "add to cart" at first and then takes a good 30 seconds before it transforms to pre-order. That 30 seconds is crucial to a customer that may think they ordered the product for immediate delivery, Don't install this app until all the bugs are fixed. As of today, the app is still not working.

Billfodl

pretty easy app to set up and use and works with my 3rd party theme

First Generation Millionaire

Love this app! Not just because it's free but because it's a functioning free app.

Mustard Made

Loving this app, I've used it for about 2 months while I launched and accepted pre orders and it's allowed me to bring in some cash flow before having the products available to sell.
Really solved my problems. :) happy customer!

Country Sewnsew

Good way to promote pre orders on the website

Hitohira

Great App, works amazing. I am keep using this app for sure!

Widdletoes Widdleclothes

I've been using it for months and works great!

Hyggebands

We wanted to launch a collection of 60 products to our email list. Spent 2 hours getting the store ready after installing app.

Ran a test order and the check out was completely messed up. Emailed developer and we have been told what we want is not possible to do?

Glitter Addict

Love this app works just like it says it does.

Sirholiday

So Far working as it should sam