Pre‑Order Hero ‑ Pre Order

Pre‑Order Hero ‑ Pre Order

by Booster Apps

Pre-Order to generate sales! Pre-orders Simplified! Pre-Order

RaceDayQuads

It automatically defaults to opening every product to order, and then you have to scroll through every page of products to deselect them. We have 1500 products and I can select 10 at a time. Who thought this was a good idea?

1776 United

Clunky app, dramatically increases loading times on your cart page by 20-30 seconds. Documentation and support links in app don't even work. Uninstalling and finding a better solution.

Adeptcosmetics Com

I don't recommend this app. It's poorly designed and has a lot of bugs. When I emailed the apps help desk, they responded quickly, however, only to say that there was nothing they could do about it. Here is one of a few bugs I found that the company says "there is nothing they can do about it". The app offers quantity limits, however, once those quantity limits are met by one customer, you need to go into your shopify store and reset the quantity so that another customer can order the product, otherwise the pre-order product will show as unavailable. Very frustrating. Also, the pre-order button is faulty. It shows as "add to cart" at first and then takes a good 30 seconds before it transforms to pre-order. That 30 seconds is crucial to a customer that may think they ordered the product for immediate delivery, Don't install this app until all the bugs are fixed. As of today, the app is still not working.

Hyggebands

We wanted to launch a collection of 60 products to our email list. Spent 2 hours getting the store ready after installing app.

Ran a test order and the check out was completely messed up. Emailed developer and we have been told what we want is not possible to do?

Lonia

Still waiting on some assistant from the support team. App won't work with variants.

Shop Jume

Terrible. It screwed up my launch. It wouldn’t change size variants automatically so it ruined my inventory and took a day of management control with customers to try and salvage