Pre order King

Sell Pre order, Out-of-Stock, Coming Soon & Sold Out

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

LABEL STORE

Time spent using app 20 minutes

So far, so goooood I had to ask for some support initially but Yogesh and his support were amazing. Thanks guys! Label Store

CouCoo

I used this app for pre-order. I love it and it's super easy to install and set up. Yogesh and his support team are the best. So glad I found this app.
COUCOO

Diva Ink Cosmetics

Yogesh was absolutely outstanding!!! I was worried I would screw up my site so I reach out to the developer for support. They responded quickly and helped me customize the app to my liking. It looks so good and so professional. I will be ordering more service from them.

Spy Monkey Surveillance

Location Australia

Pre order king was so easy to use and the support for initial setup with our store theme was extremely responsive and helpful. The Pre order button on the product page looks great and so does the tag making it really easy to see the products that are on pre order vs standard products. Thank you Yogesh for your fast responses.

invictus-research.com

Time spent using app About 1 month

Excellent technical support and convenient functionality. Developers can make a pre-order button for the style of the Shopify theme. This was a crucial moment in choosing the app for me.

Tripperclothingco

Great support and works as specified. Easy to setup and if anything is not working the support team is one of the most responsive I've come across.

Biloak

Location Belgium
Time spent using app 29 minutes

Great app and amazing customer service! Will definitely continue to use. Customer service is always extremely responsive and helpful.