Pre Order Maker

Pre Order Maker

by ZendApps

Convert add to cart button to pre order button

UberFitness

Great app to create awareness for customers to per-order team is helpful also . recommend the app to rive sales when products out

Noopii

Great wee app - does exactly what it says - we had a small issue with it showing on our home page collection and the team at Zend fixed it within 24 hours. Highly recommend.

She Science

Great assistance from the team at zend apps when required.
Thanks! ......................................

Owl Readers Club

Recently installed the app and it is easy to implement and use. The team is also responsive, taking into accout suggestions and implementing features as soon as possible! Well done and keep up the good work!

Chimp

These guys are really cool, I requested a feature and they implemented it in a few days! All in all the app works really well for a fair price.

Kulture

I've tried 4 pre-order apps, and this one worked the best in term of set-up and performance. Support is also prompt and top-notch.

FIIT SHOP

Really pleased with this app so far, does exactly what we need it to be plus the team is super responsive and helpful!

Eventyrhund

This app was exactly what I needed for back-ordered products and lets me inform customers exactly which variants are on back order right on the product page and cart. I had a minor issue with setup and support were quick to help me resolve it.

BYLD Bar

Great app. More affordable than the other apps and has the functionality you need. Also their support team is fast and so reliable. Love that kind of service!

Scootera | Dualtron UK

This app allows me to virtually never have products sold out. I can assign a Pre-Order Button manually to the products that I want, or automatically when stock hits 0. IN this way, the client will order, pay for the order, and have a special estimate in days that I can setup through the app. The app allows the button Pre Order to be customised exactly as you theme, that you think it belongs there. Support is stellar and the implementation is clean around you theme. Congrats for this app which does the job at a much better cost.

Previous 1