Pre Order Maker

Pre Order Maker

by ZendApps

Convert add to cart button to pre order button

Rebel Tee Shirts

Rebel Tee Shirts
We needed the app to be able to sell when low or out of stock and found that pre - order as the way to go, we even have it on our other site,the app is as it says and works well,support is very responsive as we needed some coding done,recommended definitely yes, support very good keep up the good work guy's.

Suburbia Style

Suburbia Style
Needed a way to sell when out of stock with out going over our heads .We found Pre-order maker it is a great app and does what it says i had some miner issues which support sorted out for us,then i had a bit of a major issue to do with mobile support was there again for me and went the extra mile.Great app and support is fantastic very responsive and quick. Highly Recommend great work guys.

UberFitness

Great app to create awareness for customers to per-order team is helpful also . recommend the app to rive sales when products out

Noopii

Great wee app - does exactly what it says - we had a small issue with it showing on our home page collection and the team at Zend fixed it within 24 hours. Highly recommend.

She Science

Great assistance from the team at zend apps when required.
Thanks! ......................................

Owl Readers Club

Recently installed the app and it is easy to implement and use. The team is also responsive, taking into accout suggestions and implementing features as soon as possible! Well done and keep up the good work!

Chimp

These guys are really cool, I requested a feature and they implemented it in a few days! All in all the app works really well for a fair price.

Kulture

I've tried 4 pre-order apps, and this one worked the best in term of set-up and performance. Support is also prompt and top-notch.

FIIT SHOP

Really pleased with this app so far, does exactly what we need it to be plus the team is super responsive and helpful!

Eventyrhund

This app was exactly what I needed for back-ordered products and lets me inform customers exactly which variants are on back order right on the product page and cart. I had a minor issue with setup and support were quick to help me resolve it.

Previous 1