Globo Pre‑Order ‑ Preorder NOW

Globo Pre‑Order ‑ Preorder NOW

by Globo

Pre-orders, Out of Stock, Coming Soon with partial payment

AddictoPop

Bien mais mon bouton ne se change plus en précommander , je ne sais pas pourquoi, je vais essayer de contacter le support

COSMOS 29Q

Helpful customer support. I only needed basic pre-order app, so its met my need for now but you cannot checkout various preorder variants at once, nor can order in stock items with pre-orders at the same time.

Goblin's Hording Treasure

The support for this app I must say has been great. The developers were quick to respond and take a look at my issue. With that said, finding supporting documents so I could isolate the issues on my own was not easy. My main gripe about the app has to do with the search function. It does not allow for partial searches. You have to use the full product name. Otherwise, and great app.

Esmeralda's Shop

I like this app, but i don't know if there is any limit in product that i can show in preorder!!!!!!

Boketto Wellness

So far so good. Easy set-up and I appreciate that I'm not paying for unnecessary bells and whistles.

Duel Kingdom

The app word well for showing the user that the item is a pre-order. It doesn't have a very smooth or intuitive admin interface and feels very clunky and confusing to use.

Sara Lubrano Gioielli Artigianali

i used this app to add pre-order but i cant undertand how to do to change the prices in case of pr order

Bitz & Buttons

We will revisit his review after we fully installed and applied the app. We are just trying to get the pop-up away

Venus Karma

It helps with the pre-order option but it's hard to understand how to make it work for the different variations. besides this, it is easy to use.

ALL OF FAKE

Tutto ok sjajjsjsjsjsjsjsjsjsjsjsjsjsjqjjwjakwiwiwiwiwiwiwiwiwiwiwiwiwiwiwiwiwiwiwiwiwiiwiwiwiwiwiwii

Previous 1