PreOrder Globo | Back in Stock

PreOrder Globo | Back in Stock

Gratis abonnement tilgængeligt. 7-dages gratis prøveperiode. Yderligere gebyrer kan være gældende.
Bedømmelse (4,7)
  • 3 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 2 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 4 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
2. februar 2023

Really good service - I made updates to a listing but found they didn't go to live store. That was until I contacted support team, who investigated within a few hours - they advised that I need to "select live store" from within settings. Excellent all now working and I am happy.

OAKMANN
Australien
Tid tilbragt med at bruge appen: Cirka 2 år
2. februar 2023

Excellent working app. UI is also better than average. And extensive documentation. I am also using the Globo Product Options. Works like a charm as well.

EDCO Global
Australien
Tid tilbragt med at bruge appen: 14 dage
1. februar 2023

I love this app for so many reasons! It's very intuitive and is exactly how I envisioned it working when I was daydreaming about what I needed to make my website more functional...even before I even an app like this existed.

There was one formatting change I approached the support team with to see if it was even doable (honestly, i wasn't very hopeful) but within the hour, they fixed it exactly the way I asked! Wow! Talk about great customer service!

I'm learning that you can create the most spectacular app on the planet but if your customers can't figure it out and you can't communicate with them about it then what good is it? With Globo you get the best of both worlds. A great app with excellent customer service.

I can't recommend them enough,
Shelly ~ Crossed Hearts Needlework & Design

P.S. This is my 2nd app Globo app. The Globo Product Options, Variant has been a godsend, too.

Crossed Hearts Needlework & Design
USA
Tid tilbragt med at bruge appen: Cirka 8 timer
27. januar 2023

I asked for adding badges and implementing it in my store. Even it was holidays, my problem was solved quickly.

ORQA Shop - High end FPV Equipment
Kroatien
Tid tilbragt med at bruge appen: Mere end et år
24. januar 2023

Brilliant app, solves all of my pre-order problems! Sarah and the team are amazing too, so responsive and friendly. Everything you could want!

Rainbows & Sprinkles
Storbritannien
Tid tilbragt med at bruge appen: 3 måneder
23. januar 2023

I own two stores, both have PreOrder Globo installed. Apps work great, seamless integration with Out of the Sandbox themes. Customer support is very responsive and helpful. Lots of customization options.

Perunmoto
Serbien
Tid tilbragt med at bruge appen: 2 dage
18. januar 2023

Great app for preorder products and excellent customer service. I had an issue displaying the badge at first but they quickly fix it for me and now everything is working as intented.

JARDIN DÉPÔT
Tid tilbragt med at bruge appen: 6 måneder
16. januar 2023

Highly recommended!
The app made all our pre order dreams come true. In the past we used to tag the order manually and kept track over stock limits and found work around with product badges plus an extra mail for the pre order.. Everything we wished for!

We had one small error on our page where the badge couldnt be displayed from the beginning but the customers support fixed it within one hour.

Simply a yes from us!

viola beuscher ceramics
Tyskland
Tid tilbragt med at bruge appen: 7 måneder
15. januar 2023

wow, never before I got so fast and helpful response. I gave the team guest access and they solved the problem. App itself is a must have for preorder selling.

simracer
Østrig
Tid tilbragt med at bruge appen: Cirka 20 timer
11. januar 2023

Fantastic customer service from Sarah, Always a quick response and although there were a few issue they were all resolved meaning we could launch our new SS23 range in time

Half Moon Bay UK