Samlet bedømmelse
  • 2 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 4 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
1. december 2023

Thank you for your quick response and it was very helpful!

E-KON
Japan
15. december 2023

Looking for new Shopify apps can sometimes feel like searching for a needle in a haystack, but we are happy to stumble on this app.

Our primary need was an out-of-stock notification app, and this one fits the bill perfectly. It's incredibly straightforward to set up and use, offering a plethora of options for customization. The thoughtfulness behind its design ensures a smooth experience for both customers and merchants.
Additionally, this app takes pre-orders to the next level by offering extra features to enhance your strategy.

Their customer service is exceptional, providing quick responses and effective communication via the chat function. And whenever there are technical issues, the developers swiftly step in to resolve them within reasonable timeframes.

Their quick and effective problem-solving convinced us to sign up for a year. They showed they've got our backs, making us feel confident in sticking around for the long haul.

PhonkCartel
Holland (Nederlandene)
2 dage bruger appen
14. december 2023

Good service and helpful.

Farmhouze Light
SAR Hongkong
Mere end 3 år bruger appen
12. december 2023

Great preorder and great assitance from the provider. A+

Agricolt.fr
Italien
22. november 2023

Great app. Easy to use and customise and prompt after-sales service. A+.

Tea Pea
New Zealand
6 måneder bruger appen
22. november 2023

Setup was easy, customer service was very responsive and fixed the issues I was having (which were small) very quickly.

Trayvax Enterprises
USA
7 dage bruger appen
5. november 2023

Great app and super reactive customer service. They helped resolve all issues we had quickly and efficiently! Thank you guys !
App works fine. I tried a few. For me, this one is the best.

Lateliermonsieur.com
Tyskland
27 dage bruger appen
21. januar 2024

Prompt responses from suppourt and very easy to set up and use!

Hardiman HPI
Australien
Cirka 5 timer bruger appen
15. september 2023

We've been using this app for several months and love the features and options it provides. It's also extremely easy to use and setup. We had one small issue with the "pre-order" badge not showing on the product and emailed their support team. Within a couple of hours the problem was fixed by their prompt and professional team! Incredible service. Thank you!

Shipping Supplies
20. marts 2024

I've been using this app for well over a year and I must say that the support has been fantastic from the team. Any issue I have is responded to in a timely manner and they really do go above and beyond in helping with my queries. Though the app can be glitchy at times, the team work tirelessly to improve their product and I can see its come a long way from the beginning! Hoping to see this app grow even more over time but for now - its everything our business needs

Grove Home