PreOrder Globo | Back in Stock

PreOrder Globo | Back in Stock

Gratis abonnement tilgængeligt. 7-dages gratis prøveperiode. Yderligere gebyrer kan være gældende.
Bedømmelse (4,7)
  • 2 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 4 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
13 anmeldelser
5. august 2022

This app did not work well with some applications that we had already integrated into our store. Sorry to say, but I had to delete it.

Brûlerie du Quai
Tid tilbragt med at bruge appen: 6 dage
27. juli 2022

The app works minimally, but sometimes it does not switch to the preorder display when stock runs out, causing customers to order without being aware of the preorder. Also, when you contact support, in many cases they misunderstand your questions or forget past conversations and make you repeat the same explanations over and over again. The quality of support is critical and I am tempted to look for an alternative application. I really like the new back in stock feature, but hope it can be integrated with klaviyo and others as it does not allow for effectiveness analysis.

MUSUBI KILN
Japan
Tid tilbragt med at bruge appen: Mere end et år
29. juni 2022

It only allows one item at checkout. Customers can not purchase two different skus. We contacted customer support but they said nothing can be done to fix.

Lazar's Early Music
USA
Tid tilbragt med at bruge appen: Mere end et år
20. februar 2022

While I loved this app for its pre-order functionality, unfortunately the 'back in stock' functionality wasn't working correctly as I discovered that the emails can only be delivered to gmail email addresses. After testing numerous emails to other email platforms, I confirmed with the app developers who confirmed that they only go to gmail addresses. I found this quite disappointing, especially as this hadn't been communicated or mentioned anywhere! Otherwise, the pre-order section was great for what we needed.

Intrinsic
Australien
Tid tilbragt med at bruge appen: 5 måneder
28. september 2021

There's a bug where we can't change the text under the products informing the customer when the product is available again. Reached out to support and nobody replied! If this isn't fixed, the app is not really helpful as it causes major confusion.

Yoga Hero
Singapore
Tid tilbragt med at bruge appen: 4 måneder
26. august 2021

The app has promise but I've had to delete it almost immediately because the feature 'hide buy now button' doesn't work properly for variants. I want to hide the button for variants (sizes) on pre-order but keep it for variants in stock. This app has totally removed the buy now button from my in-stock variants and could lose me sales. The hunt for a good pre-order app continues!!

Pretty Pickled
Storbritannien
Tid tilbragt med at bruge appen: 20 minutter
3. august 2021

Worked like a charm for about 4 weeks, now it won't show up on new Products I add to the app (while having deleted other Products).

Organic Garden
Tyskland
Tid tilbragt med at bruge appen: Cirka 2 måneder
10. maj 2021

I am confused with this app. It is working only on items that don't have any stock for any variations. As soon as one variation is in stock the pre-order stops working on all variations. Very frustrating as we can't use this app like we wanted to and as advertised.

Plain Bicycle Project (Bicycle Garden)
Tid tilbragt med at bruge appen: Cirka en måned
29. januar 2021

I'm having a lot of issues with the app. Pre Order button goes missing on and off. And the checkout has issues detecting the discounts applied to pre-order items. Please help sort this out.

Lo & Behold MY
Malaysia
Tid tilbragt med at bruge appen: 2 måneder
2. december 2020

I’ve only had this app installed for 3 days. It allowed me to set some products for preorders. However today it stopped working and it just allows people to order my products without notifying them that they are pre-ordering!!

Concrete & Lavender