PreOrder Globo | Back in Stock

PreOrder Globo | Back in Stock

Gratis abonnement tilgængeligt. 7-dages gratis prøveperiode. Yderligere gebyrer kan være gældende.
Bedømmelse (4,7)
  • 2 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 4 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
54 anmeldelser
3. november 2022

Works well and meets our needs. Apps helps manage our preorder products. Customer service replies promptly and provide the help we need.

Healthy Options
Filippinerne
Tid tilbragt med at bruge appen: Cirka 2 år
24. oktober 2022

The app does a great job and has a great price-performance ratio. The user interface could be improved. However, it's fine to work with and the CS is nice, fast and realiable.

OOMAY Home
Tyskland
4. oktober 2022

UX of the app is a bit unfriendly. But the support has been great and fast! They've almost managed to solve all the issues we've had in a short amount of time.

Manatorsk
Sverige
Tid tilbragt med at bruge appen: 9 måneder
8. september 2022

This app has been very helpful in improving our e-commerce site sales.
They replied to my questions very quick and resolved the problem. Great!

FINE KAGU 公式
Japan
8. september 2022

Great , app and easy to install , i recently added to my shopify store for pre-orders because so many times my products are out of stock or low stock

Seven Pearls Clothing Ltd.
Storbritannien
Tid tilbragt med at bruge appen: 2 måneder
23. august 2022

Overall its a good app. The only issue I have experienced is that the pre-order capabilities would suddenly drop off and the tags sometimes don't carry over to the product tag section in open orders.

OBVIOUS SHIRTS
USA
Tid tilbragt med at bruge appen: 6 måneder
23. august 2022

Good App that does what it says on the tin. We had a few issues but support responded and resolved within hours.

Bouncepad
Storbritannien
5. august 2022

Special thanks to Sarah Nguyen, Your support was speedy, that helped me a lot.
This app is the most friendly app among PreOrder app that I have tried until now.
Easy use.
However, I wish this app could turn OFF "Continue selling when out of stock" for all "Track quantity" products automatically after I disable "Pre-Order" option of a product.
If you make that funtion in near future, I will praise you for the best app.

Cornier
Japan
Tid tilbragt med at bruge appen: Cirka 11 timer
19. juli 2022

This application is user-friendly and perfect for pre-orders for my small business. The free version is perfect for a small business with limited pre-orders.

Stacie Stitches Creative Studio
USA
Tid tilbragt med at bruge appen: 22 dage
9. juli 2022

Product is easy to use and integrates well. Is the only product that I know that allows you to take a partial payment which is great and one of the main reasons I went with this product. Support team is great as well

Presents Frankston