Samlet bedømmelse
  • 2 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 4 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
18. marts 2024

Great support, they fixed my issue in a couple of minutes.

Carpet Cleaners Warehouse
Australien
Mere end 6 år bruger appen
16. maj 2024

There have been glitches but the team has been great at addressing any issue that come up in a timely and professional manner.

Lunapaca
9 måneder bruger appen
19. marts 2024

A simple, easy to use app. We've had it on http://www.brewbitz.com for a few years now and from a customers perspective, it works well and generates us sales from the pre-order and remind me when back in stock functions.

There are a few bugs, but when we have found them, contacting support, they are usually sorted in 24 hours.

My only gripes are:

1 - adding a new product, can we not have our general setting saved so now products have the same settings automatically.

2 - When editing products in the bulk editor, it does not save the columns, so when going back to the search it takes you back to page 1 every time, so you have to remember what page you were on, then edit the columns again.

Brewbitz
Storbritannien
Cirka 2 år bruger appen
19. februar 2024

The app works fairly well and their customer service is very responsive
It would need a little more automation or at least use of templates for preorders but other than that I am pretty happy

Boutique MTB
Sverige
Mere end et år bruger appen
9. januar 2024

Very happy with the support and the app. My only issue is the integration with Klaviyo doesn't seem to import all the tags properly so have had a few people complain about about not getting updates re their pre-orders.

But overall happy with the app and will continue to use it.

Envirobug
Australien
Cirka et år bruger appen
12. maj 2024

Easy to use. Great customer support. Rosie was quick and thorough.
I am giving 4 Stars only because it is not synced with the Instagram shop.

Dotlinesurface
USA
Cirka en time bruger appen
4. januar 2024

I had a fee issues to start, but I have a very customized type of shop. Support was available quickly and they spent a lot of time helping me to get everything operational.
The pro is that there are MANY options to customize.
The con is that there is no way to do l of it quickly.
All in all, I'd recommend.

Misty's Suds On Wheels
3 måneder bruger appen
11. december 2023

We've been using the app for more then 2 years now without any issues.
We had 1 small issue (items were no longer available for sale and the countdown and buy button was not visible). After a support chat, they fixed the issue within 1 hour.

Fabric Merch

Villains SF
Thailand
3 måneder bruger appen
6. maj 2022

Pretty good app. Just I need to update every time, go to the section, and click save every time I do any change. Would be perfect if will be automatic.

AVC Photo Store & School