PreOrder Globo | Back in Stock

Pre-Order Now/Restock Alert/Coming Soon/Backorder/Out of Stock

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Globo Pre-Order & Back In Stock

Smile Fresh

Location Australia

Customer support was amazing!!!! they customised my pre-order badge for me to suit my page and was super accomodating. easy app to use and will definitely help my ecommerce store grow

AUM WORLD

Location France
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Very quick answer, very good service! It's a pleasure to be help so quickly. I recommend without problem ! Top

NUDOS

Easy enough to setup and support we're super speedy when I had problems on the preorders page. Customer service was great.

あおい星空商店

Location Japan

Thank you for your response. I am surprised at how quickly you responded. I contacted this company because they did not set up a "reserved sale." I was surprised at how quickly they responded after that. Thank you very much.

Decaro

Location Spain
Time spent using app 1 day

Buena aplicación. Funciona bien. Cualquier problema te lo resuelven de cualquier forma posible, muy buena atención al cliente. Incluso me modificaron una cosa a nivel de diseño porque pregunté si sería posible.
Muy contenta! Gracias!

ThiOuThe LIFE 公式ショップ

Location Japan
Time spent using app About 21 hours

I was amazed at how fast and polite the support was. When I inquired about changing some font colors, they responded immediately.We will continue to use this app.

BY BANOO

Location Sweden
Time spent using app About 1 year

Love this app! For my store it has been important to sell while the product is out of stock. Also love their quick customer service. If there are issues they are quick to solve them.

The Original Simcha Chair Company

Easy to install, setup, and really easy to use. Support and the Dev Team are super responsive. Stellar App and Service!

Superfit Hero

easy to use for back in stock notifications and to set up a pre-order. their team is also very responsive and helpful.

MaPetiteTasse

Location France

Nice App, very usefull, easy to install on your shop and really reactive customer service. I recommend !

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 53 54