PreOrder Globo | Back in Stock

Pre-Order Now/Restock Alert/Coming Soon/Backorder/Out of Stock

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

THE STEAM HOUSE VAPE SHOP MALTA

Location Malta
Time spent using app About 1 year

It helped me a lot to manage orders for products that are not in stock. Very intuitive, some automatisms could be improved. Good job

Spyker Swim

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I used this app to add pre-order to my existing products to I could begin selling right away! The app needed some configurations to merge into my existing theme, but globo support was very responsive and quickly were able to log into my site and integrate everything as I wanted.

TechGear MNL

Location Philippines
Time spent using app About 2 hours

I used this app for pre-order organization. I really like how it accesses all products and I am able to configure individually, even per variant. It's perfect!

GENU THE LABEL

Time spent using app About 1 month

Such amazing functionality from a free app! Support team responded super quickly and was very helpful. Definitely recommend this app for setting up your pre-orders.

Yo verslun

Location Iceland
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

This app is very easy to use! I recommend it 100% if you want to add "pre-order" button to your sold-out products

Beach HiFi

Time spent using app About 1 year

Works perfectly! Used this to add a pre-order for some upcoming items in my shop. The backend is detailed and provides a lot of options.

PAW-EVER

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 1 month

Our store has quite a lot of pre order items. They app is useful, great CS and can also do a bit of customisation. Didn't expect such flexibility from a free app.

Hughes Ballistics

We tried a few different pre-order apps before settling on Globo Pre-Order, their app has what we need and functions well, easy to use interface and the support is outstanding, quick response and over and above the call of duty to support us - I HIGHLY recommend them and we'll be checking out their other apps

Safana Jewellery

Time spent using app About 1 year

I needed an app to allow for some pre order items to be purchased and this app was recommended to me. It's exactly what I was looking for and it was very easy to work with. I had a few questions I needed answered and Eric resolved my query extremely quickly and efficiently alongside the dev team. I will keep this app on my site as I know I will be using it again.

PAKTEC

Location New Zealand

great and well AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA