PreOrder Globo | Back in Stock

PreOrder Globo | Back in Stock

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
November 18, 2020

Due to covid-19 my goods are going to arrive late, so I used the pre-order app to start taking preorders and fulfill at a later stage. The app works perfectly well, easy to set up and most importantly, you can rely on the customer service. Eric was following step by step all the stages and was supporting all requirements from my side. Highly recommened.

Alaabi
Time spent using app: About 2 years
November 17, 2020

I've contacted support a couple times for some tweaks I needed to how the app functions and they have helped me quickly every time. Very responsive. Nice app.

Sunflare Saunas
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
November 16, 2020

Amazing app, works perfectly, support was very helpful also. Would recommend to others if they require a pre order functionality on their shopify site.

Manchester Factory
Time spent using app: 4 months
November 13, 2020

We are using this app to take pre-order from new collection coming up, and even if our initial setup was not working, Eric from Customer Support took time to help us and the system is now working perfectly :) Great app with nice support team!!

Euromoto
Time spent using app: 15 days
November 11, 2020

Very helpful! Spent sometime trying to figure out the issue, but decided to reach out for support. The solution was effective.

UR JEWELRY OFFICIAL
Time spent using app: 7 days
November 10, 2020

I had a small problem to begin with but the staff at Globo helped me perfectly. Really great customer service!

Dolcevia.com
France
Time spent using app: 2 months
November 9, 2020

Easy-to-use app and excellent support. I'm really impressed especially that it's free. Will definitely be recommending to others in ecommerce

Dottir
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
November 1, 2020

Great App and customer service who helped me fixing a urgent problem. I will most definitely recommend this app.

Prego.dk
Denmark
Time spent using app: 6 months
November 1, 2020

I had some problems when i first installed this app, but after i contacted the support they fixed everything and now it's working great. I really love that i can configure an auto-restock after the preorder deadline.

SOHO. 100% Design Shop
Israel
Time spent using app: 11 days
October 30, 2020

I'm using this app to add a Preorder button on my product's pages. I needed to add a Preorder button to replace the Cart button when a product is out of stock. This app is useful for it, but I had some issue with an alert pop-up for the customers. The support team has been great. They assisted me and worked until the problem was fixed. I'm really satisfied about app and support. Thanx a lot Eric!

VIT.shop