PreOrder Globo & Back in Stock

Pre-Order/Restock Alerts/Coming Soon/Backorder/Out of Stock

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Bergamont & Blue

Helen did a great job supporting me with some changes, really happy with the end result - thank you Helen!

Paradox

I absolutely LOVE this app!

Due to Covid-19 and an extremely backed up supply chain, our store has been struggling to keep many items on the shelves. We've been looking for an app that would allow our costumers to pre-order items as soon as new inventory is officially on the way. Many similar apps charge costly additional subscriptions and fees that are definitely unneeded during a global pandemic, but thankfully Globo Pre‑Order is completely 100% FREE!

Not only is Globo Pre‑Order subscription free, it's also completely customizable so that it blends in perfectly to our store's theme! And if you have any technical issues, I can personally guarantee that their incredible support team will quickly and carefully assist you with any issue until you're completely satisfied with their product! When I needed help, I was totally blown away by their incredible 5-star customer service, especially since their app is free!

As one VERY satisfied user, I would highly recommended this to anyone who's looking for a free, high quality, and dependable app for Pre-orders! 10/10 experience!!

Klipsch SG

Location Singapore

Amazing app. Support was lightning fast and super efficient. Really solved a huge problem for me with regards to showing that items are out of stock / pre-ordered. This app rocks!

Ocean Family Games™

Time spent using app About 1 month

I am using this app to help me run a pre-sale. The customer service is top notch and answered all of my questions in a timely manner.

Comiso Coffee

This app is the perfect way to drive consistent sales during these times. Comes with great support aswell. Highly recommend.

Ou bél

Time spent using app About 1 year

I was having trouble with the look of the pre order button to match my theme and Emma was amazing , she fixed it for me and super fast! Customer service is exceptional, they are willing to answer any questions and help how ever they can! Thank you Emma!

Nutri-bay.com

Location Luxembourg
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

App seems to work well and fits our needs. Needed some help to configure but the help desk was very reactive and fixed the issues for me. Thanks Emma.

Allsport Ltd

Location Mauritius
Time spent using app About 7 hours

Nice app..easy installation and if need anything, team very quick to respond. Globo and all their other software works great together..keep it up

Cardi and Co.

Location Australia

The support team is super responsive and so helpful! We just installed the App and so far its working great :) Great value for a free app! Give it a shot.

TR7Store

Location Hong Kong SAR

App works well and support staff very responsive and helpful. Couldn't ask for anything else and its totally free which is rare these days.