PreOrder Globo | Back in Stock

PreOrder Globo | Back in Stock

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
November 1, 2020

Great App and customer service who helped me fixing a urgent problem. I will most definitely recommend this app.

Prego.dk
Denmark
Time spent using app: 6 months
November 1, 2020

I had some problems when i first installed this app, but after i contacted the support they fixed everything and now it's working great. I really love that i can configure an auto-restock after the preorder deadline.

SOHO. 100% Design Shop
Israel
Time spent using app: 11 days
October 30, 2020

I'm using this app to add a Preorder button on my product's pages. I needed to add a Preorder button to replace the Cart button when a product is out of stock. This app is useful for it, but I had some issue with an alert pop-up for the customers. The support team has been great. They assisted me and worked until the problem was fixed. I'm really satisfied about app and support. Thanx a lot Eric!

VIT.shop
Italy
Time spent using app: About 1 month
October 29, 2020

Very simple but effective, needed help and the dev team was fast in helping. Would recommend for people needing this function!

LUU
Time spent using app: 3 days
October 28, 2020

The app works very well. It is easy to use and you can apply it to one product or several. Also it has a good technical support. Great

WapsMedical
Chile
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
October 28, 2020

Outstanding support from the team with a technical problem! Would highly recommend this app to anyone looking for a simple way to manage pre-order items online.

Prickly Thistle
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Edited February 24, 2021

Excellent app and fantastic support. We have been using the "pre-order" app for about 3 months now since opening our online store. Since we are a "made to order" online shop, this app has been very useful. I definitely recommend it! Thank you so much!

MAOTA
Japan
Time spent using app: 10 months
October 26, 2020

Excellent app, does exactly what I need, saved me doing my manual workaround of setting up a preorder collection and keeping a note of all the orders by hand. Looks great in the store and the countdown creates a persuasive scarcity for sales. Great support too. Highly recommended.

RHINOJUICE
Time spent using app: 2 days
October 26, 2020

Thanks for this free resource for the pre-order function. Great support from the team and the function is working properly now!

Wabilogic
Time spent using app: 7 days
Edited October 25, 2020

Some steps are repetitive and some features do not work but overall it is great. I really hope this stops the popup asking for feedback because that is super frustrating! Edited... IT STILL ASKS FOR FEEDBACK!

3 Girls Boutique LA