PreOrder Globo & Back in Stock

Pre-Order/Restock Alerts/Coming Soon/Backorder/Out of Stock

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Firm Abs Fitness

Location China

The app doesn't work properly at the beginning. The pre-order button doesn't show. But the support team is very helpful. They fixed the issue. And now it works very well.

madebyethereal

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 1 month

Very helpful and assisted in fixing a minor issue! Really quick and helpful add on. Highly recommend.

HiFiNage

Location India

Emma has helped us in setting up this App. There were some sort of js conflict when asked Emma to helped, she helped making this app compatible with the theme and another app we are using.

bennysbikestore

Let me say: I never had this kind of a good experience! I contacted them to help me out to add some features this free app and they did this in less than an hour without any charges. Again Thank you, Thank you Emma.

Race Day Rangers

This app has been great for identifying pre-order products on my site and communicating with customers. Globo's customer service has been exceptional, too. They were incredibly responsive and helpful in integrating this app with my store. I also use their smart product filter app, which i highly recommend.

SeaKisses

Time spent using app About 2 years

Great simple app that added the facility to pre-order on our products.
First-class support with one tiny issue.

Sugarnails.be

Location Belgium

I really enjoy this free app! I had a question to solve with qty in pre-orders and Emma helped me fast. Thank you very much!

Duša & Kamen

Location Germany

the app is very good I like it and the support is very helpful. Some custom extras can easily be ordered extra which is great

RughouseUK

does what we need it to do, great value. Didnt work to start with but contacted them and they fixed the issue within a couple of days. very impressed since its a free app. back end could do with not reverting back to full view of products, instead of filters previously set, but its not too bad to get around.

CAZSET

Location United Arab Emirates

I've integrated this app with my shopify store and am very happy with it. Its super easy to use and the support team was very helpful and efficient in helping me set up quickly. I highly recommend this app.