PreOrder Globo | Back in Stock

Pre-Order Now/Restock Alert/Coming Soon/Backorder/Out of Stock

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Globo Pre-Order & Back In Stock

TooFaced London

Time spent using app About 1 month

Really useful for what we need. Does exactly what it says. Great customer support whilst having trouble integrating - the only feature missing and useful to our customers would be back in stock notification emails.

Umbrella Children

Great app but could be more intuitive in the interface or have better integration with the shopify app

Hostaro Tableware

Location Ireland

Great app, it's exactly what I need! I had an issue installing it - but I didn't realise I had to integrate it. So that's one tip from me!

no1padel

Location Sweden

Had a few issues when trying to mark products for pre-order but the support team were quick to help and solve the issue. Great service. Looking forward to continuing with the app

Fan Pan Society

This is exactly what I was looking for! It's simple and easy to use - it also integrated into my Narrative theme without any problem. Customer service is also quick and helpful.

Go Glamp RV

I recommend this app. At first there were a few functionality problems with our empire theme. I sent an email to eric @support about the issues. Eric and his dev team went to work and all of the issues were fixed quickly, and now the app works great. The price point is nice
also! I did not experience the issues some of the users mentioned.

InGear OutFitters

As much as I am surprised that such a basic ecommerce concept feature is not provided out of the box from Shopify, I am just as delighted to discover the Globo Pre-Order app!

It works great - exactly what we needed - and when we requested some install assistance, Globo smoothly took care of our app/theme conflict with ease. Great at timely communication, too. 5 STARS!

Indecisive.

Location Australia

This app is great and exactly what I was looking for. It will take some time to get used to their syntax and interface (name an app where that isn't the case!) and Eric is incredibly helpful. He responds quickly if you have any questions and the Globo team work on getting the app functioning as you need it to. Definitely recommend it for anyone looking to add pre-order functionality to their store!

MEDISTHETICS

Time spent using app About 1 month

Love this app!!

I was having some issues integrating the pre-order button into my Shopify shop and was getting pretty overwhelmed. I reached out to support, supplied them with all requested information and the issue was resolved very quickly.

Their support team is very professional and knowledgeable. Highly recommend this app !

hotbincomposting-us.com

I used the application to allow pre ordering of a new product. I had problems at first for making the pre-ordering show, but they have a short and simple check-list that walked me through. I had missed that last steps to incorporate it to my shop them. Once I did it... voila! I recommend it.